The electronic signature market has exploded in the last 36 months, and we’re thrilled to have Matt join SIGNiX to further strengthen and lead our sales team.
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (PRWEB) October 07, 2014
SIGNiX, the leading provider of secure digital signatures, today announced that it has appointed Matt Hamilton as Chief Sales Officer to lead its rapidly growing sales team. In this role, Hamilton will direct the company’s sales objectives and strategies. He will also play a key role in driving the next phase of company expansion.
“Matt is a dynamic leader with years of experience leading high growth companies and their sales teams,” said Jay Jumper, president and CEO of SIGNiX. “The electronic signature market has exploded in the last 36 months, and we’re thrilled to have Matt join SIGNiX to further strengthen and lead our sales team.”
SIGNiX’s cloud-based software leverages patented technology to deliver the most secure and legally defensible digital signatures on the market. Businesses save time and money by automating processes that once took days or weeks to complete on paper.
Hamilton joins SIGNiX with extensive experience, most recently serving as the Executive Vice President of Sales at Ingo Money, Inc., where he was directly involved in business and product strategy, sales, business development, operations, governance, risk and compliance.
Hamilton’s career accomplishments include:
- Serving as investor and Executive Officer at Ingo Money, a B2C load network for digital wallets and card-based accounts with Visa and MasterCard
- Co-founding Clear Payments, Inc., a B2B Check21 technology company, which he led through acquisition as President and Chief Operating Officer
- Directing expansion into the Tennessee marketplace and leading deposit growth and specialized loans initiatives to high net worth clients as Vice President and Manager of the Private Bank for Fifth Third Bank
- Managing a $100M oil and gas portfolio of commercial loans and working lines of credit as Vice President of the commercial bank for AmSouth Bank
- Serving as Vice President of the Automotive Wholesale Division for First American Bank, where he led the floor plan financing unit for Louisiana and Mississippi
- Serving as Tax Accountant for HCA Healthcare, the largest for-profit healthcare company in the world, where he assisted with federal, state and local tax compliance and planning strategies
- Serving as Tax Accountant for Deloitte LLP, where he assisted with federal and estate tax planning and compliance duties for corporations, partnership and individuals
“As a quickly growing company, SIGNiX has an incredible chance to capitalize on the paperless movement,” Hamilton said. “As chief sales officer, I look forward to propelling the sales team ahead and helping customers become more efficient and secure with digital signatures.”
SIGNiX, the most trusted name in digital signatures, makes signing documents online safe and secure. SIGNiX’s cloud-based service uses patented technology to give businesses the most secure and legally defensible digital signatures available at a fraction of the cost of paper. SIGNiX’s products help the world’s leading companies become more efficient, decrease risk and boost profits. For more information, visit http://www.signix.com.