“My best advice is: try it for 30 days. It's just 30 days, and it could change your life", says Jimena Ramirez CrossFit elite athlete and owner of Paladar Paleo.
(PRWEB) October 08, 2014
Cocina Paleo presents exclusive Latin American cuisine inspired recipes by paleo chefs Jimena Ramirez (Argentina), Cecilia Pinedo (Argentina) and Diana Abreu (Mexico). Cocina Paleo also introduces the novel functionality of air gestures, which allow navigating forward and backwards by making “gestures” to the camera, without touching the device.
Cocina Paleo is now available on the App Store
About the Paleo Diet
Burn off store fat, reduce allergies, have more efficient workouts, clearer skin and better teeth, stabilize blood sugar, balance energy throughout the day and improve sleep patterns: those are some of the Paleo diet benefits. No grains, legumes and sugar. Instead it recommends eating lots of meat, healthy fats, seafood, vegetables and fruits.
While obesity, diabetes, overweight and other chronic diseases are affecting humans worldwide, Paleo proposes to rewind on our eating habits, to enjoy in our modern times the health our ancestors exhibited in the past.
About Cocina Paleo
Cocina Paleo, makes adapting the diet easy and delicious. From lamb burgers and ice cream to marzipan, burritos and ceviche, paleo chefs Jimena Ramirez (Argentina, CrossFit elite athlete, owner of catering service Paladar Paleo), Cecilia Pinedo (Argentina, co-founder of Como Sapiens, the first paleo restaurant in Buenos Aires) and Diana Abreu (Mexico, health coach specialized in fitness nutrition) have exclusively designed scrumptious meals to repeat over an over again.
Cocina Paleo is also useful and functional. It features air gestures to move forward and backward through the steps of the recipe without touching the device; Grocery List to send via e-mail or SMS; search and filters; notes and timer. Cocina Paleo is beautifully designed but also easy to navigate, including recipes with full directions, along with illustrative images to help users achieve awesome meals.
Cocina Paleo was developed by Ninja Maquina, a publisher dedicated to explore the transformation of books into interactive experiences.
To request a promo code, please contact us at email@example.com
- Type 2 Diabetes affects 400 million people worldwide. 4,8 million die every year due to this chronic disease. Type 2 Diabetes and obesity are related to sugar consumption, mostly in liquid form.
- Type 2 Diabetes costs $470 billion to the global health system, over 10% of all health care costs. By 2020 it is estimated that the cost will rise to $700 billion.
- In America, adult obesity rates increased in six states since 2013, with rates at or above 30% in 20 states, ranging from nearly 35% in Mississippi and West Virginia to 21% in Colorado, according to The Trust for America's Health (TFAH) and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF).
- “The Paleo diet is the healthiest way you can eat because it is the ONLY nutritional approach that works with your genetics to help you stay lean, strong and energetic! Research in biology, biochemistry, Ophthalmology, Dermatology and many other disciplines indicate it is our modern diet, full of refined foods, trans fats and sugar, that is at the root of degenerative diseases such as obesity, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, depression and infertility.” – Robb Wolf.
- For images and more information, please download Cocina Paleo Press Kit from http://www.ninjamaquina.com/cocinapaleo/en/