We’re proud to be a gold sponsor of Dreamforce 2014, the world’s largest software event of the year, and are looking forward to showcasing our solutions which help organizations maximize their investment in Salesforce across sales and service
San Francisco (PRWEB UK) 7 October 2014
NewVoiceMedia, today announced it is a gold sponsor of salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2014, the world’s largest software event. NewVoiceMedia is a leading global provider of true cloud contact center and omni-channel communications solutions. Integrating seamlessly with Salesforce, its ContactWorld technology enables businesses of all sizes to deliver a personalized and unique customer experience and drive a more effective sales and marketing team. The conference will be held in San Francisco October 13-16, 2014, at the Moscone Center. NewVoiceMedia will be in Moscone North, booth 1921 in the Cloud Expo.
Comments on the News
- Jonathan Gale, CEO of NewVoiceMedia, comments, “We’re proud to be a gold sponsor of Dreamforce 2014, the world’s largest software event of the year, and are looking forward to showcasing our solutions which help organizations maximize their investment in Salesforce across sales and service. With a true cloud environment and proven 99.999% platform availability, our award-winning technology powers customer connections that transform businesses globally, while ensuring complete flexibility, scalability and reliability.”
- “The world has become completely connected,” said Lynn Vojvodich, chief marketing officer, salesforce.com. “Dreamforce attendees will experience firsthand how they can run their business from their phone by working with salesforce.com and partners such as NewVoiceMedia.”
About Dreamforce 2014
Dreamforce 2014 is the world’s largest software event. It unites Salesforce experts, partners and customers to demonstrate how companies of all sizes and industries are running their business from their phones and connecting with customers in a whole new way. With keynotes that showcase visionary technology, more than 1,500 specialized sessions, thousands of live demos and inspiring customer stories, attendees will learn how to transform how they sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers.
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Dreamforce
- Follow @NewVoiceMedia on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NewVoiceMedia
Salesforce, Salesforce1, Dreamforce and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.