Built for today's mobile professional the M4 delivers unparalleled performance both plugged in or on battery power.
Tustin, CA (PRWEB) October 09, 2014
AAXA Technologies a leading manufacturer of pico projectors announces the M4 Portable Projector. AAXA claims that the M4 is the World's Brightest Battery Powered Projector and incorporates a lithium ion battery combined with a powerful 800 lumen LED optical engine.
A first in mobile projection the AAXA M4 incorporates a relatively powerful 28 watt lithium ion battery that enables “anytime anywhere” projection. The onboard battery supports 90 minute operating times (in eco brightness) and produces over 3 times the brightness of other battery powered projectors.
“Built for today's mobile professional the M4 delivers unparalleled performance both plugged in or on battery power. With its third generation optical system the AAXA M4 delivers a brilliant 800 Lumens* of brightness and is powered by 20,000 Hour Vibrant Color LEDs, Texas Instruments DLP, and a native HD resolution of 1280x800 (WXGA). This optical power house enables the M4 to deliver vibrant 150" displays in dark areas and usable displays in brightly lit areas - a first for mobile projection.”
High brightness and unlimited operation is available by plugging-in through the included high efficiency AC power adapter.”
- 800 Lumen Optical Engine - Powered by 20,000 Hour Vibrant Color LEDs, the M4 produces 800 Lumens of brightness in "bright" mode. Enough to deliver a vivid 150" display in dark areas.
- WXGA 1280x800 Resolution - LED Technology is mated to Texas Instruments DLP Imager featuring 1280x800 (WXGA) native resolution
- 90 Minute Onboard Battery - The AAXA M4 features a built-in 28-watt lithium ion battery capable of 90 minutes of uninterrupted operation.
- Onboard Media Player - The AAXA M4 features a powerful onboard media player capable of playing videos, movies, pictures, and music.
- DTV Tuner - The DTV function allows users to watch broadcast TV and to never miss a favorite game or a news announcement.
- Other Features - HDMI, VGA, Composite Video input. Auto Keystone. Onboard 2-watt Speakers. 3.5mm Audio Output.
The AAXA LED Android Pico Projector is available for sale at http://www.aaxatech.com for $599 and through our excellent retail partners.
About AAXA Technologies
AAXA Technologies Inc was founded in 2008 as a developer and manufacturer of a new class of projector known as "micro" projectors and "pico" projectors. AAXA's core technology is based on small LCoS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) and DLP (Digital Light Processing) imagers mated to LED (light emitting diode) and Laser light-sources that makes micro projectors and pico sized projectors possible. In 2010 AAXA launched the world's first laser pico projector and today remains a leader in mini-projector technology. AAXA holds several patents in optical and LCoS designs and manufactures the majority of its products in China, with core technological development occurring in both the Silicon Valley, California and China.