London, UK (PRWEB) October 08, 2014
At present, the wireless network infrastructure sector is in a transition phase as mobile carriers seek to address surging mobile traffic demand amid rising levels of economic uncertainty worldwide. This fact is bringing novel opportunities and challenges to a host of infrastructure vendors. As of 2013, the global 2G, 3G and 4G wireless infrastructure industry’s revenues were estimated to be USD 52 billion. In 2014, these revenues, from macrocell radio access network (RAN) and backbone network investments have generally remained flat. Nevertheless, the market value is poised to shrink to USD 47 billion by 2020, declining at a 2% CAGR during the next 6 years.
However, a novel wave of 4G LTE macrocell RAN and core network investments is not likely to be capable of compensating the overall 2G, 3G and WiMAX equipment sales resistance, operators are projected to significantly boost their spending in the expanding HetNet marketplace, which comprises carrier Wi-Fi, small cell, distributed antenna systems (DAS) and cloud RAN (C-RAN) equipment. Small cell and carrier Wi-Fi equipment alone will likely represent a market valued at USD 4 billion by 2015. Supplemented further by C-RAN and DAS investments, the HetNet market is attracting much attention from established vendors and start-ups alike that solely concentrate on the market.
New report bundle “The 2G, 3G and 4G Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2014 – 2020 – with an Evaluation of WiFi and WiMAX” worked out by Signals and Systems Telecom is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Report Package Details:
Title: The 2G, 3G and 4G Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2014 – 2020 – with an Evaluation of WiFi and WiMAX
Published: October, 2014
Price: US$ 3,500.00
The report package encompasses 2 comprehensive reports covering both the traditional 2G, 3G and 4G wireless network infrastructure market and the emerging HetNet HetNet and the mobile backhaul markets. It gives a detailed assessment of the markets. Besides examining the key market challenges, drivers, vendors’ strategies and regional CapEx commitments, the package also offers unit shipment and revenue forecasts for the wireless network infrastructure, small cell, Wi-Fi offload, C-RAN, DAS and the mobile backhaul markets during 2014-2020 region-wise and globally. Furthermore, historical data and vendor shares are provided for the period 2010-2013.
Report Package Scope:
- 2G (GSM and CDMA) technology and market trends.
- 3G (CDMA-2000, W-CDMA and TD-SCDMA) technology and market trends.
- 4G (WiMAX, LTE) technology and market trends.
- Major network equipment market trends.
- Key trends in mobile backhaul equipment and market.
- Wi-Fi offload, DAS, cloud RAN, small cell and HetNet market and technology trends.
- Factors driving investments in the wireless network infrastructure.
- Major challenges to the wireless network infrastructure ecosystem.
- Profiles and key strategies of dominant vendors.
- Worldwide and regional market study plus detailed forecast figures.
- Granular SWOT analysis of the wireless network infrastructure ecosystem.
More research report packages and separate studies by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.