North Olmsted, Ohio (PRWEB) October 10, 2014
Soap and water…the two key ingredients to dish washing. That is likely the reason that more than a third of homeowners want a matching soap dispenser when purchasing a new faucet.* With that in mind, Moen is helping homeowners upgrade the style of their soap dispensers with four new designs to coordinate with both the style and finish of today’s kitchens.
- New line of premium soap dispensers features four new styles to coordinate with any décor
- Traditional style: Chrome, Spot Resist™ Stainless and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Transitional style (Soft Round): Chrome, Spot Resist Stainless , Oil Rubbed Bronze and Matte Black
- Transitional style (Soft Square): Chrome, Spot Resist Stainless and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Modern style: Chrome and Spot Resist Stainless
- Feature premium construction to match the durability and quality of Moen® faucets
- Generous spout length assures users that the soap dispenses over the sink – and not on the countertop
- Easy above-the-counter refill – no need to go underneath the sink
- Features a serviceable pump with clog-resistant dispensing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
For more information about Moen’s complete line of soap dispensers, visit moen.com or call 1-800-BUY-MOEN (1-800-289-6636).
*Moen Consumer & Market Insights Group
**For complete warranty information, visit moen.com
As the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products and kitchen sinks for residential applications – each delivering the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, on-trend styling and lasting value. In addition, Moen® Commercial offers superior-performing products that deliver lower lifetime costs for today's facilities.
Moen’s legacy of thoughtful design stemmed from an invention by Al Moen. In 1937, after burning himself at a sink with traditional single taps for hot and cold water, a young, determined Al Moen set about inventing a single-handle faucet designed to mix hot and cold. The invention, finalized in 1939, revolutionized the plumbing industry and set the stage for 75 years of innovation.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), which creates products and services that help fulfill the dreams of homeowners and help people feel more secure. The Company's trusted brands include Moen® faucets, Master Lock® and Sentry® Safe security products, MasterBrand® cabinets and Therma-Tru® entry door systems. Fortune Brands holds market leadership positions in all of its segments. Fortune Brands is part of the S&P MidCap 400 Index. For more information, please visit http://www.FBHS.com.
Jennifer Allanson or Kristi Stolarski