We understand the challenges that education employers face and we’re thrilled to have this opportunity to show them how they can overcome those obstacles by using video interviews to recruit and hire the best talent out there.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 09, 2014
Spark Hire (http://www.sparkhire.com), the world’s fastest growing video interviewing company, will display its cost-effective platform at the AASPA Annual Conference in Portland, OR on October 15-16.
“This is Spark Hire’s first time at the AASPA Annual Conference and we’re very excited to meet and speak with all of this year’s attendees,” says Josh Tolan, Spark Hire CEO. “We understand the challenges that education employers face and we’re thrilled to have this opportunity to show them how they can overcome those obstacles by using video interviews to recruit and hire the best talent out there.”
Meet the Spark Hire team at booth #417 where they will be providing demonstrations of their video interviewing platform and highlighting features such as:
- One-Way Video Interviews: These interviews are convenient not just for employers, but for candidates as well. Candidates can record their answers to an education employer’s interview questions whenever convenient for them. Additionally, members of the hiring team can share these videos with other colleagues who will appreciate being involved in the interview process right from the start.
- Live Video Interviews: These interviews enable candidates and school representatives to connect face-to-face via webcam. The interviews are also recorded and easily accessible for playback and sharing. Sharing these videos with colleagues enables them to better assess a candidate so they can contribute to making a smart hiring decision faster.
- Social Media Integration: There are a lot of great candidates online that education employers mustn’t ignore. This feature allows education employers to connect their social accounts to Spark Hire, pull in a social avatar to be used on the platform, and post short URLs to these accounts along with a custom message to advertise job opportunities at their institution.
- Custom Branding: Education employers can upload a logo and customize a color scheme that represents their school to give candidates a completely branded video interview experience from start to finish. A positive candidate experience can also be ensured with a Custom Welcome Video. In this recorded or embedded video, employers can introduce their school and its culture to candidates and give a little more information about the positions candidates are interviewing for.
- Rejection Management: Spark Hire’s rejection feature will help education employers to easily get back to candidates that do not make it to the next round and document the reason why. This makes for a better candidate experience and also provides insight on why candidates are not being selected.
- Analytics: Education employers can track the success of their video interviewing strategies with analytics. This feature provides an interview conversion rate which will help ensure that schools are utilizing the full capabilities of the Spark Hire platform. Additionally, with Spark Hire’s analytics feature companies can calculate ROI and experience simplified and organized talent pool management.
Make sure to stop by booth #417 to experience a demonstration of Spark Hire’s amazing features and learn how to implement this efficient and affordable solution into your education hiring process.
About Spark Hire:
Spark Hire is the fastest growing video interviewing platform in the world. Offering a completely branded one-way and recorded live video interview platform, Spark Hire helps 2,000+ companies eliminate phone screens, gain more insight into candidates, and make amazing hires. No contracts, no setup fees. Unlimited video interviews starting at $49/month. For more information, visit sparkhire.com.
About the AASPA Annual Conference:
AASPA’s 76th Annual Conference is four days of high-level content that draws on the expertise of leading professionals and businesses in the field of school HR. The conference features 3 keynotes, 12 pre-conference sessions, 75 clinics presentations, a 57-booth exhibit hall and a chance to network with hundreds of your peers. For more information, please visit aaspa.org.