"Smart Hustle Magazine isn't for the aspiring Zuckerbergs, Parkers, or Stones of the world. There are already dozens of great magazines out there that focus on the success of the venture capitalist, serial entrepreneur and big-business leader.
New York City, New York (PRWEB) October 10, 2014
Technology Evangelist, best-selling author and speaker Ramon Ray (http://www.ramonray.com) today announced Smart Hustle Magazine, a one of a kind bi-weekly digital and quarterly print publication that chronicles the small business entrepreneur’s journey through obstacles toward achieving amazing success by applying “the smart hustle.”
"Smart Hustle Magazine isn't for the aspiring Zuckerbergs, Parkers, or Stones of the world. There are already dozens of great magazines out there that focus on the current and past success of the venture capitalist, serial entrepreneur and big-business leader," remarked Ramon Ray, Smart Hustle Magazine’s Publisher. "Our publication is for the small business owner, who wants to build a sustainable business and is in the hustle of small business growth, seeking a community of peers to learn from and provide support to. Smart Hustle Magazine is for those who want to build a great business rather than big business, give back to their communities, take care of their employees and comfortably support their families."
Smart Hustle Magazine explores the possibilities, perils and passions of small business entrepreneurs who want to efficiently and effectively grow their business, using smarts and perseverance. The inaugural print edition of Smart Hustle Magazine, focused on "Being Fearless," ships to subscribers and will be distributed at the 9th Annual Small Business Summit and Small Business Influencer Awards held at CUNY in New York City (http://www.smallbiztechsummit) on October 22, 2014.
A subscription to Smart Hustle Magazine is available at http://www.smarthustle.com, providing instant access to features like “How Do You Get From $375 to $10 Million” and “Money Hunt: How 5 Smart Hustlers Found Money for Their Startups.”
Other regular segments include:
- Smart Feature: Each issue we’ll provide a feature story that highlights one or several rising small business stars, showcasing how they applied the smart hustle to conquer common (and some uncommon) hurdles in their business. We’ll not only share their inspirational stories, but also practical tips, advice and encouragement.
- Smart Business: One thing every Smart Hustler has in common is that they continually educate themselves on smart business practices. Our Smart Business stories will provide tips, strategies and information on finance, marketing, technology, social media and other must-know areas.
- Smart Trends: Everyone wants to know what the latest trend is and where the next opportunity lies - so we are digging deep to bring you what’s hot and why.
- Smart Tips: Aimed at helping small business entrepreneurs keep abreast of the most important tips, tools and information, Smart Hustle Magazine will provide business-impacting survey results, influencer blogs, suggested books and recommendations on whom to follow on social media.
- Smart Advice: This is your chance to ask a question of one of our Smart Hustle Mentors. Each week one of our mentors, a small business expert and influencer, will thoroughly answer a question submitted by our readers.
For more information on Smart Hustle Magazine – including how to contribute story ideas, write for us, join our community of smart mentors or to inquire about sponsorships and partner opportunities -- please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Smart Hustle Magazine
Smart Hustle Magazine is the brainchild of technology evangelist, celebrated speaker and best-selling author of The Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing (http://goo.gl/bGTUaY), Ramon Ray. Smart Hustle Magazine is a community celebrating the success, showcasing the challenges and chronicling the Hustle, the Smart Hustle, of small business entrepreneurs -- small business owners with an entrepreneurial mindset. For more information, please visit http://www.smarthustle.com.