London, UK (PRWEB) October 10, 2014
The perfume industry has seen rapid growth in the past few years, mainly fuelled by expanding local demand from downstream beverage, food and tobacco producers. Increased processed food production levels, surging household demand, and the rise of urbanisation have also contributed to the market’s growth. The high potential market, cheap labour and rich resources of aromatic plants have encouraged foreign firms to increase their presence in China and have helped the country become a major perfume manufacturing hub. China’s perfume market has been expanding at a robust pace over the past decade. The trend is anticipated to continue in the offing, with demand and production alike expected to keep on recording notable growth rates.
New report “Perfume Markets in China” drawn up by Asia Market Information & Development Co (AMID) is available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Perfume Markets in China
Published: October, 2014
Price: US$ 4,000.00
The research publication offers an unrivalled guide to the Chinese market for perfumes. It scrutinises the nation’s overall economic condition, canvasses the trends prevailing in the domestic perfume industry, and evaluates the country’s investment opportunities. The study contains historic (2003, 2008 and 2013) and current industry performance estimates, provides a close look at the structure of the industry, offers a demand and supply analysis, and gives a complete picture of the distribution network. A competitive landscape review in tandem with detailed profiles of the top manufacturers in China’s perfumes market is provided. Additionally, mid- and long-term forecast figures for the industry development are disclosed in the report.
- Granular analysis of China’s business environment, covering economic outlook (key economic indicators, industrial output, population and labour, foreign investment, etc.), financial and tax regulations.
- Key domestic perfume industry assessments, with coverage of industry structure, capacity, production and demand, top producers and their market shares, major end-users, potential market entrants, technology advances, import/export, pricing, etc.
- Analysis of perfume consumption by end user market, including an outlook for perfume markets.
- Deep overview of market-entry channels.
- Comprehensive profiles of the top producers of perfume in China, as well as details of key end users.
- Extensive mid- and long-term forecasts through to 2018 and to 2023-end of the Chinese perfumes market’s development.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at AMID page.