New York, NY (PRWEB) October 17, 2014
Our industry is rapidly moving from traditional media to new media – which means that’s where some of today’s (and tomorrow’s) best opportunities are. That’s why Cynopsis is presenting the informative “Reinventing Yourself – Transitioning from Traditional Media to New Media” webinar on Thursday, November 6, 2014 to educate TV executives (and by that we mean senior managers and above) on how they can move successfully into the digital world and take advantage of the job opportunities it offers – without having to start all over in an entry level slot. Log on and discover the best strategies and tactics to achieve professional goals.
Our expert lineup includes:
- Tom Lofthouse – SVP, Programming at Discovery Digital Networks
- Dan Mezel – SVP, Cable Sales at Warner Bros.
- Leslie Chesloff – CEO & Partner at Swirl Entertainment Group (SEG)
- Mary Olson-Menzel – Managing Director at Sagin Consulting/MVP Executive Search (also moderating)
During this information-packed 75-minute webinar, attendees will:
- Hear high-level TV executives share firsthand experiences on how to effectively cross over from traditional to new media.
- Learn how much digital knowledge is really needed in order to make a compelling case during the interview process.
- Drill down on which pieces of an employee’s current position will be of interest to new employers, such as sophisticated marketplace analysis, knowledge of key demographics, and brand messaging.
- Discover how to frame a candidate’s work experience as one that brings meaningful value to a new job.
This highly interactive webinar will allow for real time Q&A’s to ensure specific questions are answered. Register today for the Cynopsis webinar “Reinventing Yourself – Transitioning from Traditional Media to New Media.”
All Webinar attendees will receive full access to speaker presentations for 1 year, along with a certificate of completion. Webinar tuition is based on location, not number of participants, so each registration site can have multiple participants for one low price. Questions? Contact Trish Pihonak at trish(at)cynopsis(dot)com.
About Cynopsis Media:
Cynopsis Media is a division of Access Intelligence LLC. The Cynopsis Media family of products includes Cynopsis, Cynopsis: Digital and Cynopsis: Sports daily e-publications, weekly Cynopsis: Kids and Cynopsis: Classified Advantage e-publications, Special eReports, Event/Summits and a strong database of Classifieds and more. Visit cynopsis.com.