Increase the volume and quality of recruits and applicants.
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) October 13, 2014
Who should attend?
- Directors of Enrollment
- Admissions Directors
- Marketing Directors
Personnel concerned about the number of students in their online programs and wish to cost-effectively acquire learners in an increasingly crowded marketplace should sign up for this MOOC. The course will also be useful for higher education professionals in the areas of enrollment, admissions, online degree programs and marketing by offering expert insight into the strategies and tactics necessary for universities and colleges to improve enrollment results for their existing, new and future online degree programs - both increasing the volume and the quality of recruits and applicants.
Participants will be able to demonstrate by the end of the course an understanding of:
- How to expand their audience, mostly to nontraditional students
- How to build brand awareness in a crowded marketplace
- How to recruit student talent - both at home and abroad
- How to expand their offerings more cost-effectively
These free courses will be offered in four weekly sessions beginning on Wednesday, October 15, 2014. Please sign up today at http://www.hacsmooc.cc, brought to you by Edvance360 and Holy Apostles College & Seminary.
For additional information on MOOCs, visit http://edvance360.wordpress.com/mooc/.
Edvance360 Learning Management System offers:
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the academic features in a Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM) – Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels (no additional cost).
- ePortfolios– Enables students at colleges to manage a professional portfolio containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from teachers (no additional cost).
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, with operations in Richland, Washington. For more information, please visit http://www.Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Holy Apostles College & Seminary
Holy Apostles was founded in 1956 in Cromwell, Connecticut, by The Very Rev. Eusebe M. Menard, O.F.M., to provide a college level program of education and formation for men discerning a vocation to the priesthood. Its mission is to cultivate lay, consecrated and ordained Catholic leaders for the purpose of evangelization.
Holy Apostles offers two completely online Master of Arts programs in Theology and Philosophy and also offers online coursework on the undergraduate level. More information about these programs can be found on its website at http://www.holyapostles.edu.
Holy Apostles College and Seminary has been accredited for over three decades. The New England Association of Schools and Colleges is the oldest regional accrediting agency in the United States, evaluating more than 250 degree-granting colleges, universities and other institutions in the six-state region. In 2006 Holy Apostles was re-accredited by NEASC for the maximum of 10 years.