ROI is the key... nearly two thirds of CMOs think return on investment will be the primary measure of their effectiveness, yet half cannot provide hard numbers.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) October 13, 2014
TapClicks, the digital presence company, today announced version 4.1 of its TapAnalytics platform, a complete digital agency analytics and reporting platform. TapAnalytics delivers cloud-based, on-demand campaign performance dashboards, analytics and reporting for digital agencies and marketers.
The new TapAnalytics 4.1 release, available now, builds on the powerful 4.0 release, delivering new dashboard, visualization and reporting capabilities, all-new tool integrations, and enhancements for the existing TapAnalytics campaign integrations digital marketers use daily.
TapAnalytics 4.1 features:
New dashboard and reporting capabilities deliver easy setup and reporting, with enhanced visualization.
- New Report Builder: more data visualization capabilities and easy icons to quickly export reports in PDF, Excel or Word format.
- Clone-able Reporting Profiles: so users can copy an existing reporting profile, modify it, and go!
- New account structure foundation supporting new rules and permissions, for ease of setup and customization.
New integrations: Yelp and TubeMogul.
- Yelp integration, with both social and ads data included.
- TubeMogul integration.
- Marchex: now connects both Accounts and Campaigns.
- Facebook Ads: new website conversions for deeper results analysis.
- The Trade Desk: Support for all 24 new conversion metrics (12 different conversion types, with conversion count and value for each), for easy ROI measurement across all clients.
- Foursquare: users can now connect all their venues associated with a Foursquare master account at once
- Constant Contact: integration performance improvements.
This new release builds on the TapAnalytics version 4.0 platform. It quickly connects to marketing campaign data and performance metrics from Google Analytics, Google and Bing SEM campaigns, Google DoubleClick for Advertisers, Google DoubleClick for Publishers, Facebook Ads and Insights, Twitter, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, email-newsletter platforms, call tracking vehicles, and many others. See http://www.tapanalytics.com/campaign-integration for more information.
Babak Hedayati, TapClicks CEO, states: “ROI is the key. IBM’s global CMO study finds that “nearly two thirds of CMOs think return on investment will be the primary measure of their effectiveness in 2015…(yet) half of all CMOs feel insufficiently prepared to provide hard numbers.” TapAnalytics is the solution to this challenge, making data analytics and on-demand reporting immediately accessible to digital agencies, their clients, and enterprise marketers.”
TapClicks, Inc., the digital presence company, was founded in 2009, and operates out of offices in Silicon Valley, Canada, India and Mexico. The TapAnalytics business unit focuses on performance reporting, digital ROI, and analytics for agencies and enterprises.
The TapClassifieds business unit provides digital classifieds and merchandising solutions for local companies doing business online, delivering a unique ability to generate and track leads and other consumer interactions in unprecedented detail.
For more information, please visit http://www.TapAnalytics.com, email us at info(at)TapAnalytics(dot)com, or call us at +1.408.725.2942.