Media, PA (PRWEB) October 14, 2014
Carii, the new mobile and web enabled social platform for true community collaboration and revenue sharing, today announced it has officially launched a new beta version of its ground-breaking service worldwide with mobile capability. Carii is the first private, controlled community platform, built on the community concept from the ground up for the web and mobile devices.
“Communication is the lifeblood of communities and their members,” said Denise Hayman-Loa, CEO, Carii. “Today’s legacy social media is confusing, noisy and open, with no private, controlled environment for communicating news, events, ideas and successes. Carii is a private, controlled community platform, supporting links between public and private communities via affiliation.”
According to Gartner, enterprise social networks will become the primary communication channels for noticing, deciding or acting on information relevant to carrying out work. And by 2016, 50 percent of large organizations will have internal Facebook-like social networks, and that 30 percent of these will be considered as essential as email and telephones are today. However, Gartner estimates that through 2015, 80 percent of social business efforts will not achieve the intended benefits. Enter Carii.
Carii is a consolidated, feature rich solution available on web and mobile devices. Carii meets the needs of large and small communities such as non-profits, educational organizations, clubs, businesses and member groups. Carii is the first platform where communities can be linked to create larger ecosystems.
Leverage Carii to create a close-knit community environment for members to belong to. Every Carii user belongs to one or many communities of like-minded people. Users can also search for communities to join.
On Carii’s hybrid open (public)/closed (private) platform, powerful Affiliation technology supports linking multiple private and public communities together, like neurons to:
- Create private communities for internal communications
- Create public communities for outward facing activities
- Share news, events, ideas and successes with all members
- Manage the information that is shared
- Engage with other like-minded communities
- Support non-profit fund raising through revenue share
Carii’s full featured and flexible platform supports the needs of communities and members:
- Public and private settings at community and content level
- News, photos, events and dialogues shared within and across communities
- Affiliation with other like-minded communities
- Member invitation and managed at the admin level
- Bulk contact loading for member invitations and bulk emails for news and events
- Donations, member dues and payments accepted from within the site
- Funding generated via community sponsored advertising
APPLYING CARII IS EASY
Compared to legacy social networks, setting up a Carii community is a breeze - a few simple steps will make a community successful:
1. Click on BYOC (Build Your Own Community) and follow the prompts to set up a community
2. Add a few News items, Events and Photos so members see content when they arrive
3. Send an email via your current communication method to inform members that a Carii Invite is coming
4. Click on Invite, load contact list and invite members. They will get a personal invite from Carii that takes them right to the community
5. Select co-administrator(s) from the member list so they can help add content regularly to keep members engaged
“Companies are trying to fix their social business dilemma with legacy social media systems like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn,” added Hayman-Loa. Having to contend with restricted news feeds, privacy issues and outdated business models does not work. An effective community relationship platform needs to capture your social contacts, collaboration and communications with activities for you and your community-affiliated partners. Carii delivers that with mobile.”
ANALYST & INDUSTRY ACCOLADES
Carii’s groundbreaking social community platform solution has driven unprecedented early success. Since its pilot launch earlier this year, the company has signed up over 400 pilot customers worldwide with an overseas market as its fastest growing market who see the vast potential in the social business revenue-sharing marketplace.
Said Tim Bajarin, Principal Consultant, Creative Strategies: “Carii has looked at traditional business and at social media and appears to have created a tool from the ground up that allows 'social business' for the next generation of business and communities.”
Added J. Gerry Purdy, Ph.D. Chief Mobility Analyst at Compass Intelligence: “Many organizations want to establish a private sharing site for their community. But the tools today, such as emailing a group or worse, using a public social network, just don’t solve the problem. With Carii, non-profits, religious organizations, large clubs and other groups that want to create information and share it privately now have a high powered tool to do exactly that.”
Prior to its new beta launch, Carii has quickly established itself among industry analysts and pilot customers alike as a leading social networking platform. The platform has garnered the praise of multiple leading analysts at IDC, Forrester and Gartner.
Founded in 2013, Carii leverages the power of traditional social media to create a completely new, mobile-enabled social sharing platform capable of helping businesses and organizations transform their social communities into revenue-sharing opportunities. Located in Media, Penn. with offices in Indonesia, Carii is in the new heart of the social networking community. Please join the Carii conversation at http://www.carii.com.
Contact: Stellar Public Relations