Boone, NC (PRWEB) October 14, 2014
Manatee Works, Inc., the leading provider of scalable, high-performing barcode scanning integration for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices, announced today the launch of its Developer Network. The Manatee Works Developer Network provides enrolled members the Manatee Works Barcode Scanner SDK, in addition to access to important technical information, resources, support and much more.
Features and benefits of the Developer Network include:
- Free access to the Barcode Scanner SDK, sample applications, future updates, bug fixes and performance enhancements;
- Professional, customized support;
- Licensing and pricing information;
- Evaluation license generation, allowing members to obtain a free 30-day trial license for any supported platform and barcode type;
- Training information, including white papers, news, blogs, user guides, videos, etc.;
- Promotion of member applications through the Manatee Works Partnership Program;
- Promotion of member events and demonstrations on the Manatee Works Member Events Calendar;
- Easy-to-use dashboard for navigating Developer Network resources;
- Free UPC & EAN decoder licenses!
“We are excited to announce the release of our Developer Network,” said Jim Stein, Founder and CEO, Manatee Works, Inc. “The Developer Network was designed with customer service and convenience in mind. We understand that even after the integration of a barcode scanning SDK, there are on-going issues involving OS upgrades, new devices and differing cameras. The Developer Network is our promise to our customers that we will always be committed to their best interests.”
The newly released Developer Network is designed to further ease and demystify the integration process, making available a host of tools and resources to the iOS, Android, Windows, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, OS X, Linux, Swift, Cordova, Titanium, Xamarin, Worklight, Java and Glass developer communities.
The Manatee Works Barcode Scanner SDK can be easily integrated into enterprise, corporate, and consumer mobile applications for any number of practical AIDC (Automatic Identification and Data Collection) uses, including commercial services, healthcare, hospitality, mobile marketing, track and trace, workflow management, security, service assurance, and many more. It supports all major device types, operating systems, and easily scans over 40 barcode symbologies, including PDF417, DotCode, QR, Data Matrix, Aztec, UPC, and more. It allows developers to quickly and easily integrate one of the fastest and most accurate barcode scanning solutions into their existing applications, delivering an enhanced application experience to their customers.
About Manatee Works
Manatee Works, Inc., headquartered in Boone, NC, USA, provides market-leading mobile barcode solutions aimed at delivering a fast, flexible, and affordable mechanism to activate immersive mobile experiences in both the B2C and B2B marketplace, including our Manatee Works Barcode Scanner SDK and Developer Network. We deliver a world of possibility – in the palm of your hand. To learn more visit http://www.manateeworks.com.