Orlando, Florida (PRWEB) October 15, 2014
Taking a hint from the “Do Not Disturb” placards nightly gracing the doors of hotel rooms worldwide, HotelPlusPortal.com brings a new level of peace of mind to travelers. Coined the Peace of Mind™ Cancellation Protection program, consumers can now recoup expenses when the need for a cancellation arises.
While HotelPlusPortal.com customers already save an average of 32% on multiple night stays and now they can opt to protect their investment with either Peace of Mind™ Cancellation Protection or having partnered with Travelex Insurance can be assured they will have no costly bumps in their vacation’s road. Traditional travel insurance packages are typically a nominal 5 to 12 percent of the total cost of the trip.
An economical approach to traveling smart, the protection program facilitates confidence in a well-booked getaway. Adding more benefits for the buck, many travel insurance packages include free coverage for children 17 and under. Given the dual benefits of savings and assurance, getting the best room rate with travel insurance proves essential for everyone concerned. Coverage for unforeseen mishaps includes trip cancelation, trip interruption, sickness, poor weather and myriad other unfortunates. Rightly named, this is a traveler’s peace of mind fail-safe.
Shaun Sima, COO of Hotel Plus, LLC said of the essential program, “Now guests can take advantage of unbelievable room rates while knowing that if something goes awry HotelPlusPortal.com is there to help.”
Having provided his customers with every reason to book a trip through HotelPlusPortal.com and their affiliated sites, adds three essential points and travel tips to consider when planning.
Top 3 points to ponder when considering the importance Travel Peace of Mind.
1. European travelers are 27% more likely to purchase travel insurance (even when travel-ling locally) than Americans.
2. Many travelers mistakenly believe that their health insurance plan or the U.S. government will provide assistance in the event of a medical emergency. This can be a very expensive mistake, as these organizations may only provide the most basic medical referrals, and they may not pay for the expenses associated with a medical emergency, which can easily approach $100,000 for a serious medical problem. In fact, the U.S. State Department’s web site flatly states, “payment of hospital and other expenses is the patient’s responsibility.” Only travel insurance provides a comprehensive solution for handling travel medical emergencies.
3. According to "Rx for Travel Health," a national travel survey of 1,000 men and women, 63 percent of travelers reported that they or a travel companion have gotten sick while on vacation, and spend more than $1,200 per trip.
Top 5 tips for protecting your travel investments from seasoned travelers:
1. Consider unforeseen circumstances. You trip on a cobblestone street while exploring a new town and break and ankle. Your kids catch the flu 2 days before you leave. Travel Insurance can cover flights, cruises, trip cancellation, emergency medical evacuation and more!
2. Do take advantage of a great deal and do protect your investment.
3. Contact your Credit Card Company. Travel Insurance may be included if your book with a specific credit card.
4. Hurricane season is every year. Rates are the lowest of the year in the Caribbean.
5. Be smart. Making travel plans without protection can ruin your vacation. Be prepared with Peace of Mind ™ Cancellation Protection
About Hotel Plus, LLC:
Hotel Plus, LLC is the parent company of HotelPlusPortal.com founded in 2001 to provide optimal savings to leisure and business travelers worldwide working as a bridge between exceptional pricing for travelers and increased brand exposure and bookings for hoteliers. The company recently announced the launch of the Peace of Mind™ Cancellation Protection program, an industry first.
For more information please email: Press(at)HotelPlusPortal(dot)com
US Travel Insurance Association