Aurora, Colorado (PRWEB) October 13, 2014
Graebel is hosting its 14th Annual Relocation Alliance Conference on October 13 and 14, 2014 at the Company’s world headquarters in Colorado. 150 Relocation industry executives that include 90 Graebel Alliance Partners from 39 countries are attending the leadership meetings and educational sessions for this year’s conference called, ‘Aligned in a Rhythm of Success’.
Tonight, the Graebel Relocation Alliance awards ceremony at the Denver Art Museum will honor outstanding global relocation and mobility services for the past year. The following represents this year’s winners:
- Consultant Choice Award (Relocation): Dwellworks, LLC
- Consultant Choice Award (Removals): hasenkamp
- Superior Quality Achievement Award (Relocation): ABODA
- Superior Quality Achievement Award (Removals): Grospiron International
- D.A.V.E. award (the Distinguished Alliance Member of Value & Excellence that is in honor of Graebel Companies, Inc., founder and chairman, Mr. David Graebel): Clintus Network Limited
- Robert Krahl International Leadership Award (A commemorative honor that recognizes uncompromising customer service, and outstanding performance by a Graebel employee): Myrla Lance GMS, senior vice president global mobility services
About the Graebel Relocation Alliance
At the dawn of the 21st Century a by-invitation member consortium of twenty global moving and storage (removals) firms was brought together under the mantle, The Graebel Alliance, with the objective for the moving industry’s respected company ownership and executives to collaborate and to share best-in-class service practices and programs. Renamed the Graebel Relocation Alliance the membership has expanded to include leading global relocation and mobility service firms in 2005. In its fourteenth year, the Graebel Relocation Alliance member companies total two hundred and are found on six continents.
About Graebel Companies, Inc.
Founded in 1950, Graebel is a privately-held global company that offers the entire suite of employee and commercial office relocation services for companies in the Global 100 and Fortune 500. On-the-ground services managed in 165 countries on six continents include full-service relocation and move management administration and consultancy, facility including specialized hospitality and healthcare relocation and workplace services. The world headquarters is located in Aurora, Colorado USA with in-region centers in the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions. Known for its industry-first innovations and customer-centric business practice, Graebel holds innumerable credentials, and has earned accolades from clients and from within its industry. To learn more visit: http://www.graebel.com.
# # #