(PRWEB UK) 14 October 2014
SMi Group are delighted to announce that Christopher Tomas, Technical Manager, AbbVie, will be presenting at the 7th annual Pre-Filled Syringes Conference and Exhibition, taking place in London on the 28th and 29th of January 2015. In his presentation entitled "Challenges and solutions with glass cane source change" Mr. Tomas will be considering unexpected challenges that can arise from a simple "like-for-like" change in primary packaging components.
Event programme for Pre-Filled Syringes- 2015 includes case studies, presentations and round table discussions on the key issues surrounding the latest developments in the pre-filled syringes market and regulatory considerations. This is a must attend event for those focusing on the latest developments and enhancements in the design and manufacturing of pre-filled syringes and injection devices.
Detailed regulatory considerations, new developments, industry challenges and risk assessment will be addressed to enhance product development, cost efficiency and efficacy
Plus, event programme includes 2 interactive pre-conference workshops (27 January 2015, Marriott Regents Park Hotel): The Development of Pre-Fillable Syringe Systems, hosted by Schott Schweiz AG, and Non-clinical considerations for developing a small volume parenteral drug product, hosted by Forest Laboratories, a subsidiary of Actavis.
Speaker Faculty- 2015 includes:
- Chairman- 2015: Alphons Fakler, Senior Packaging Engineer, Novartis Pharma AG
- Christian Olesen, Manager, Finished Products & Medical Devices, NNE Pharmaplan
- Dirk Van Caelenberg, European Commercial Development Manager, Safety, BD Medical - Pharmaceutical System
- Shun Ogawa, Research Manager, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company Inc.
- Ignance Wallaert, Principal Engineer, Primary Container & Drug Delivery Devices, Janssen
- Stuart Harris, Sales and Market Development Manager, Zeon
- Patrick Garidel, Head of Pharmaceutical Basic Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Nicolas Brandes, Business Development Manager Daikyo Crystal Zenith, West Pharmaceuticals Services Inc
- Carsten Worsoe, Principal Scientist, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Stephen Barat, Executive Director, Scientific Affairs - Pharmacology & Toxicology, Forest Laboratories
- Anil-Kumar Busimi, Head of Global Product Management, SCHOTT AG
Please go to http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2015prefilledsyringes3.asp to download the complete event programme including all speakers.
Sponsored by: BD, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, SCHOTT, West Pharmaceuticals and Zeon Europe.
SMi Group offers direct access to key decision makers in this sector through tailored sponsorship & exhibitor packages. If you would like to join the event programme as a sponsor, exhibitor or speaking sponsor, please contact Alia Malick, Director, on tel: +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, go to: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2015prefilledsyringes3.asp
Alternatively, contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 207 827 6184 or e-mail fbegum(at)smi-online.co(dot)uk
Contact for media partners: Julia Rotar, marketing manager, jrotar(at)smi-online.co(dot)uk
7th annual Pre-Filled-Syringes Conference
28-29 January 2015
Marriott Regents Park Hotel, London UK