London, UK (PRWEB) October 14, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Power Plant Management & Generation Summit 2014. The event will be taking place on October 26-28, 2014, in Atlanta’s Buckhead area.
As an invitation-only and close-door event, the Power Plant Management & Generation Summit 2014 will unite senior level power plant managers, energy executives and solution providers in Buckhead for a series of debates that will determine the future of the power generation universe. Attendees will discover the most recent changes in the industry, explore emerging risks and opportunities, as well as participate in a themed discussion of key new factors driving innovation and shaping the industry.
The Power Plant Management & Generation Summit 2014
Date: 26-28 October, 2014
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia, the United States of America
Discussion themes comprise but are not limited to:
- The Road Ahead – Examining the challenges and opportunities for this century’s fossil-fired generation
- Plant Technology – New technology application to increase performance, reliability, efficiency and safety
- Power Station Performance – Closing the gap between actual and potential power plant performance through improved O&M management practices
- CWA section 316(b) – Observing the strategies to reduce environmental impacts from cooling water intake structures
- Plant Safety – Limelighting key trends and processes enabling plant managers to carry out operations effectively, efficiently and safely
- Ecological Regulations – Keeping a wary eye on regulatory compliance obligations for the utility sector
- NERC Compliance – The difficulties of creating and managing CIP compliance strategies; reliability standards
- The Shift Toward Gas-Fuel Power – Evaluating the impact of the shale gas revolution on efficiency, operations, technology and emissions
- Labour Force Training Challenges – Ageing staff; changes in technology; knowledge transfer; compliance requirements
- Coal Ash Management – Burning issues, major trends and leading practices
The Conference attendees will comprise plant managers from power stations with a net capacity of 200 MW or higher as well as top-level power generation executives from the dominant power companies.
Delegate job titles will include:
- General Managers, VPs, SVPs, Directors and Department Heads of:
- Generation and Production
- Plant Managers
- Corporate and/or Supply Planning
- Asset Management
- Strategic Development & Planning
- Plant Supervisors
- Site VPs
- Plant Superintendents
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.