Our partners know that working with the most trusted name in pharmacy publishing will enable them to extend the reach of their messaging among key demographics, according to Ashley Hennessy Talamo, publisher of Pharmacy Times.
PLAINSBORO, N.J. (PRWEB) October 15, 2014
Pharmacy Times, the pharmacy industry’s number 1 journal and the most read publication among pharmacists and pharmacy professionals,* and its sister publication, Specialty Pharmacy Times, have added several new pharmacy organizations to their Strategic Alliance Partnership (SAP) programs.
The SAP programs facilitate collaboration and the exchange of knowledge among partners and ultimately increase their visibility within the pharmacy industry. Pharmacy Times now has 75 partnerships; Specialty Pharmacy Times has 49 partners.
“The Pharmacy Times and Specialty Pharmacy Times Strategic Alliance Partnership programs are a key component of the overall success of the Pharmacy Times portfolio of digital and print products,” said Ashley Hennessy Talamo, publisher of Pharmacy Times. “Our partners know that working with the most trusted name in pharmacy publishing will enable them to extend the reach of their messaging among key demographics.”
Pharmacy Times’ newest SAP members are:
- Lifechek Drug, the nation’s largest independently owned drugstore chain
- Ingels Markets, which operates approximately 200 supermarkets, the majority of which offer pharmacy services, in 6 southeastern states
- Raley’s, a privately owned, family-operated supermarket chain with headquarters in West Sacramento, California, operating 126 stores in Northern California and Nevada
Specialty Pharmacy Times’ newest SAP members are:
- Transcript Pharmacy, which provides pharmacy services for patients with long- term medical needs, including free home delivery
- Value Specialty Pharmacy, offering a high-touch, high-quality specialty pharmacy solution for patients and payers that includes recognition of independent community pharmacists as critical members of the health care team
- TNH Advanced Specialty Pharmacy, which provides limited distribution, specialty prescription treatment access to patients experiencing chronic illnesses nationwide, and a variety of comprehensive programs that help increase the best health outcomes for patients
- Curant Health, a recognized leader in the field of enhanced medication therapy management that improves patients’ outcomes and lives while lowering the cost to treat chronic, high-expense conditions
- South Miami Pharmacy, an award-winning pharmacy located in South Florida that excels at delivering the highest quality customer service by using all resources to maximize patients’ experience
- Cystic Fibrosis and Freedom Specialty Pharmacies, a one-stop provider for all medications and related needs for patients and their families. Their Circle of Care programs provide complete care for the patient and their pharmacy team provides important data and value for manufacturers, payers, and clinicians, which impact the care of patients nationwide.
- CareMed Pharmaceutical Services, which specializes in the speedy and efficient delivery of specialty medications for rare and chronic conditions. CareMed’s mission is to fulfill the needs of patients, physicians, and hospitals with a seamless, integrated delivery system for oral and injectable specialty medications.
*Avg. Issue Readers & Page Exposures. Source: 2014 Kantar Media Pharmacy Readership Data, Table 101.
About Pharmacy Times
Pharmacy Times is the industry’s leading publication, providing practical, clinical information pharmacists can use in their everyday practices when counseling patients and interacting with physicians. Each issue contains articles and features covering medication errors, drug interactions, patient education, pharmacy technology, disease state management, patient counseling, product news, pharmacy law, and specialty pharmacy. The Pharmacy Times Office of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Learn more at http://www.PharmacyTimes.com, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 609-716-7777, or visit us on Facebook and Twitter. Pharmacy Times is published by Michael J. Hennessy Associates, Inc, a leading provider of health care publications, research, information, and education.
About Specialty Pharmacy Times
Specialty Pharmacy Times is a leading industry journal serving the business and practice of specialty pharmaceuticals and therapy. Published by Pharmacy Times, the journal focuses on key areas surrounding specialty pharmaceuticals and the enhanced practice needs of pharmacists in this arena. The journal is available at http://www.SpecialtyPharmacyTimes.com.
For Pharmacy Times