MessageHub is the only mobile app to integrate and prioritize messages from the networks people already use and love, except with a faster, smarter approach
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 20, 2014
MyLife.com announces the public beta launch of their new mobile messaging app, MessageHub (http://www.messagehubapp.com). Available for free on iOS and Android, MessageHub simplifies communication across social, email, chat and SMS, bringing conversations from multiple apps into one place. MessageHub is the first app to auto-prioritize contacts, regardless of what network they are on, saving users time from sorting through the clutter of junk emails and unimportant posts to find the messages that matter. MessageHub is the first app to auto-merge duplicate contacts using proprietary technology, creating a seamless messaging experience without forcing users to build a new network of connections.
- Social, email, chat and SMS messages in one app, removing the need to jump from app to app to manage conversations
- Auto-prioritized contacts, so important messages are seen first
- Auto-merge duplicate contacts, so they are immediately organized and easily accessible
- Easy, one-click sharing from social networks, out to email and SMS and vice versa
- Grouped conversations no matter what network contacts are on
Email and social media are supposed to bring us closer, but in recent years digital communications have become more disparate and chaotic. A recent survey by Harris Interactive revealed:
- 71 percent of people stated they deal with too many emails, messages and posts that are of little interest to them
- 73 percent say filtering unimportant messages, so they save time while reading emails, messages and posts, is important to them
- 55 percent would like a digital solution that not only organizes all their social media and email accounts, but also helps them focus on what is most important in each of them
“We have more ways than ever before to message someone, and mobile messaging will only continue to increase. However, that proliferation has created a clutter of unimportant messages and multiple messaging silos that do not work together,” said Jeff Tinsley, founder and chief executive officer of MyLife.com. “MessageHub is the only mobile app to integrate and prioritize messages from the networks people already use and love, except with a faster, smarter approach.”
MessageHub is available for download at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/messagehub/id543999195?ls=1&mt=8
For downloadable screenshots and photography, please visit:
About MyLife.com, Inc.
MyLife.com (MyLife.com) helps people protect their privacy and public image. With personal information scattered everywhere, MyLife.com finds public data across the Internet, empowering users to take control of the way they look online, and remove sensitive private information. Founded in 2002 by technology entrepreneur Jeff Tinsley, the company has more than 60 million members and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.