“With Intronis ECHOshare, channel partners are able to deliver the industry-compliant collaboration technology SMBs want and need, at a price they can afford," said Neal Bradbury, co-founder and vice president, channel development, Intronis.
Chelmsford, Mass. (PRWEB) October 15, 2014
Intronis, Inc., a provider of world-class backup and data protection solutions for the IT channel, today announced Intronis ECHOshare™. Available now, Intronis’ file sync and share solution empowers channel partners to help small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) securely access and collaborate on files of any type or size. ECHOshare integrates seamlessly with the Intronis ECHOplatform data protection solution for centralized account management and billing, making file sync and share a natural service extension for channel partners and creating new revenue opportunities.
SMBs struggle with how to share files and collaborate in a secure manner across remote employees, distributed business partners and every type of mobile device. To date, most organizations have either adopted unsecured, inefficient workarounds such as emailing files to themselves, or deploying solutions not designed for business use. Not only does this approach put critical company data at risk, it is increasingly difficult for IT service providers servicing SMBs to support these solutions. Intronis ECHOshare solves this challenge with an integrated product offering that is easily added to the existing Intronis service or sold separately, creating new revenue streams for channel partners who have historically struggled to compete against consumer-direct brands.
“Intronis ECHOshare is an affordable, enterprise-grade file sharing and collaboration technology, delivered through the cloud, purpose built for business and easy for employees to use,” says Chuck DeLouis, vice president of product management, Intronis. “With ECHOshare, we are empowering our partners to address use cases that go beyond backup and data protection, and helping them provide their SMB clients with the ability to access and share their data anywhere, anytime.”
File Synch and Share Designed for SMBs
With Intronis ECHOshare, MSPs can better manage file sync and share for their SMB clients. Some of the key features and functionality built for MSPs include:
- Centralized Management and Billing: Provides complete visibility and oversight of all client data, users and devices; account billing is managed from within the same portal as the data backup business.
- Advanced Compliance: Complies with key industry and government regulations including HIPAA, SSAE-16 and PCI DSS.
- Security: Remote wipe capabilities protect client data when a mobile device is lost, or an employee leaves the company; advanced two-factor authentication ensures appropriate access.
- Seamless Integration with ECHOplatform: Creates a powerful offering to capture new revenue streams and scale the business by meeting the data sync and share requirements of SMB clients.
Additionally, an MSP’s SMB clients will benefit from:
- Team-Based Sharing: Users can manage, organize and share files with ease, controlling access and permission on all projects, folders and files.
- Visibility and Control: Permission-based access to all projects, files and folders; password policies and data wipe capabilities.
- Remote Access to Files: Users can easily access files from their devices or remote offices.
- Version Control: Users know exactly when, and by whom a document has been edited.
- Send Large Files: ECHOshare provides a simple mechanism to send large files within teams, or with a public link to non-users, easing the process for distributing large files with teams and business partners.
- Mobile Support: Users can easily access and sync files on multiple mobile devices including Apple® iPad and iPhone, and Android™ smartphones and tablets.
“The need for reliable, secure and scalable enterprise-grade collaboration technology is growing among SMBs and bringing forward a golden opportunity for VARs and MSPs to add even greater value to their managed cloud services portfolio,” says Neal Bradbury, co-founder and vice president, channel development, Intronis. “With Intronis ECHOshare, channel partners are able to deliver the industry-compliant collaboration technology SMBs want and need, at a price they can afford.”
Channel partners who are interested in leveraging Intronis ECHOshare to provide their SMB clients with business-grade file sync and share can visit http://www.intronis.com/echoshare or call Intronis at 800-569-0155.
Intronis offers world-class data protection solutions to the IT channel. The Intronis ECHOplatform securely protects physical and virtual data with native support for physical imaging, VMware, Hyper-V, Exchange, and SQL, all through a re-brandable central management console that integrates with major RMM and PSA tools. Offered with a simple fixed storage price for “Unlimited Cloud, Unlimited Local storage,” IT service providers are able to rapidly grow revenue and scale profit. In 2014, the company was recognized as a “Best Channel Vendor” by Business Solutions Magazine and one of the “Top 100 Cloud Computing Vendors” and “Top 20 Coolest Cloud Storage Vendors” by CRN Magazine. Learn more at http://www.intronis.com.