Thinfinity® Remote Desktop delivers over 20% faster performance than its two predecessors, ThinRDP and ThinVNC.
WILMINGTON, DE (PRWEB) October 28, 2014
Cybele Software, Inc., the leading innovator of web-based remote access software solutions, announced today the release of Thinfinity® Remote Desktop, its latest solution to remote Windows desktop access.
Thinfinity® Remote Desktop delivers dramatic improvements in productivity, technology and user experience innovations. This new product offers a seamless, over 20% faster performance than its two predecessors, ThinRDP and ThinVNC.
Among other exciting new features and improvements, Thinfinity® Remote Desktop now provides support for Microsoft® RemoteFX™, enabling a fast and enhanced visual experience of the Windows desktop. It also offers multi-touch input redirection, which allows users to send the input of up to ten simultaneous fingers to be interpreted in the remote OS.
Also new in this release, is the possibility to record remote desktop sessions for later playback from within the Thinfinity® Remote Desktop web interface.
Now, every configured connection can have its own URL, allowing for the creation of shortcuts for rapid and simplified end-user’s access to remote desktops and apps.
New Features and Enhancements for Server and Workstation Editions:
- Over 20% faster than previous versions (ThinRDP / ThinVNC)
- Support for Microsoft® RemoteFX™, enabling fast, enhanced visual experience of the Windows desktop
- Multi-touch input redirection. Send the input of up to ten simultaneous fingers to be interpreted in the remote OS
Specific to Server Edition:
- Record Remote Desktop (RDP) sessions and play them back from within the Thinfinity® Remote Desktop web interface
- Create shortcuts to any configured connection
- Integrate the Thinfinity® Remote Desktop authentication with the RADIUS system
- Populate Microsoft RD Web Access links
- Store Analytics data in MS-SQL database
Specific to Workstation Edition:
- Remote Desktop (RDP), Screen Sharing and File Transfer.
- “Automatic” mode, that chooses between Remote Desktop and Screen Sharing taking into account the presence of a user on the remote machine
- Persistent configuration on per user basis
Check out the full Feature list and check the Architecture and Specifications at the product pages:
For more information about Thinfinity® Remote Desktop, contact Cybele Software, Inc.
3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 1125,
Wilmington, DE – 19808, USA.
Phone: (302) 892-9625 or (866) 462-9768