(PRWEB) October 17, 2014
One of eft’s leading Hi-tech Summits is only a few weeks away - The Hi-tech and Electronics Supply Chain Summit, October 28th in San Francisco. It’s a great opportunity for executives to plug themselves into some of the very latest thinking in the hi-tech space, especially with so many top executives involved in this year’s event.
With topics ranging from Supply Chain Risk:
- Mudit Bajaj, Sr. Director of Logistics, Jabil is set to explore how the company measures risk, the metrics used and what decisions this helps it make in terms of contingency planning.
- Kathleen Shaver, Director, Supply Chain Sustainability, Cisco explores one of the best in class supply chain risk contingency plans, providing key information on how Cisco achieved such a level of contingency planning.
The Role of Start-ups in the Supply Chain:
- Super-panel bringing together the Operations Lead of Lytro (Start-up plenoptic camera manufacturer), AT+T’s Global Business & Operations Sourcing, Former Finance and Administration Head of Jawbone, Linksys, and multinationals such as Cisco Systems and Philips Electronics.
- With companies under 5 years old representing 40% of hi-tech companies, the panel will be exploring the challenges start-ups face to ramp-up production and fit-in with bigger supplier partners, the role start-ups play for established hi-tech companies, and how to capture the innovative spirit of start-ups in established hi-tech companies
Click here to see the attendees set to join the event, and register: http://goo.gl/f3G6CK
With industry-critical topics set to be addressed, many leading executives from major hi-tech companies have already secured their passes to the event.
Attendees confirmed this week include:
- Sourcing Manager – NEC Corporation
- Logistics Manager – Dolby Laboratories
- Senior Manager Corporate Compliance – Flextronics
- Director Logistics – PCH International
- Head – Returns Experience – Ebay
- Manager Returns Experience – Ebay
- VP Supply Chain Management – Sonic Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Analyst – Sonic Manufacturing
- Global Supply Chain Manager – Google
- Vice President Global Supply Chain – Monster Cable
- Director - Supply Chain Global Planning & Fulfillment – Cisco
These executives and 70 more will be discussing industry critical hi-tech supply chain questions at the upcoming Hi-tech Supply Chain Summit in San Francisco. Complimentary passes are available for supply chain and operations executives working for hi-tech manufacturers and retailers. Click here to find out more on these passes and other options for registering: http://goo.gl/f3G6CK
Mr. Haley Garner
eft|Global +44(0)2073757249 | hgarner(at)eft(dot)com
USA 1-800-814-3459 ex.7249 | CAN 1-866-996-1235 ex.7249