London, UK (PRWEB) October 15, 2014
The field of cancer is developing driven primarily by the ageing world population, soaring rates of smoking, and the growth in obesity across all geographies. This opens up a slew of nice opportunities for the global drug manufacturers because the kinase inhibitors are extremely competitive and currently are in growing phases, thus, offering important areas of unmet medical needs.
The upcoming years will likely see a considerable increase of activity levels in cancer drugs development. Presently, a formidable amount of research work is being performed with the aim to enhance the potency of the already developed kinase inhibitors. A relatively novel approach has been recently discovered. In this approach the accuracy of targeting molecules would be integrated with the confirmed killing power of radiation or cytotoxic chemotherapy, which is referred to as payload to proper molecular carriers.
Over the next decade, underpinned by the discovery and introduction of novel tumour-specific proteins, newer kinase inhibitor drugs targets will likely be discovered for regulating the growth of tumor cells. In addition, the innovations and dynamics in inhibitors are expected to enable more effective cytotoxic kinase inhibitor drug targeting or result in more efficient activation of host effector mechanisms that tend to lead to much better therapeutic targets.
New research report “Global Cancer Kinase Inhibitors Market & Pipeline Insight” elaborated by Kuick Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Cancer Kinase Inhibitors Market & Pipeline Insight
Published: October, 2014
Price: US$ 2,400.00
The research report provides a detailed classification and mechanism of kinase inhibitors; discusses the need for cancer kinase inhibitor therapy. It then gives a deep overview of the market dynamics including an analysis of growth drivers and restraints; assesses cancer kinase inhibitors therapy pipeline (by stage, indication, company and nation); covers the marketed cancer kinase inhibitors therapy (by indication, country and company); examines the key patents and reviews orphan designation of kinase inhibitors; examines 649 cancer kinase inhibitors in clinical pipeline; canvasses 35 marketed cancer kinase inhibitors; suspended and discontinued cancer kinase inhibitors therapy pipeline. The comprehensive competitive landscape analysis alongside profiles of the 12 leading players can also be found in the report.
Companies mentioned include: AstraZeneca, Amgen, AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Boehringer Ingelheim, Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Genentech, GlaxoSmithKline, Incyte Corporation, Novartis, Pfizer, and Takeda.
- Comprehensive overview of cancer kinase inhibitors, their mechanism and classification.
- In-depth overview of the global cancer kinase inhibitors market, its actual scenario along with a review of clinical pipeline.
- Insightful look at the burning need for cancer kinase inhibitor therapy.
- All-round analysis of the worldwide cancer kinase inhibitors market dynamics, with coverage of positive market parameters along with issues to be resolved.
- Insight into the future prospects of cancer kinase inhibitors.
- Insight into the 649 cancer kinase inhibitors in clinical pipeline worldwide, by indication, phase of clinical research, company and nation.
- Comprehensive study of the 35 marketed cancer kinase inhibitors by company, indication, and country.
- Profiles of the suspended and discontinued cancer kinase inhibitors clinical pipeline.
- Examination of the competitive scenario, with profiles of the top companies and their products.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Kuick Research page.