Water's Edge Dermatology Offers Fall Promotion on Fractional Microdermal Needling

Share Article

Dermatology clinic now offering an effective, affordable cosmetic treatment for patients who can’t afford or are ineligible for laser acne procedures.

News Image
Although, this technology doesn’t replace the results from laser treatments, we found that we had many patients that either could not afford laser treatments or couldn’t have it due to their darker skin tones.

From October 1 to November 29, Water’s Edge Dermatology will be offering a promotion on fractional microdermal needling at six of their clinics. For this two month period, new and existing patients will be able to get 15% off this effective treatment that has taken Europe by storm.

Fractional microdermal needling has been used as a method to smooth acne scars and reduce the appearance of aging for years. During the procedure, a device with a sterile single use cartridge is used to create invisible micro perforations into the dermis & top layer of the dermis. This process causes the skin to self repair naturally from the inside out. The advantage is cellular regeneration is stimulated while allowing absorption of topical serums such as a Growth Factor Serum, Hydroquinine & Hyaluronic Acid for rejuvenation, skin lightening & improved texture. What does the patient’s face look like after a micro needling treatment? It’s going to look red like a moderate sunburn with some pinpoint bleeding. The downtime is virtually non-existent. Their face is red but by the next day most of the red has subsided. It can be easily covered by make-up.

Water’s Edge Dermatology reports that around 40% of patients want to pursue fractional microdermal needling to reduce acne scarring, while the remaining 60% are interested in the potential anti-aging effects. Patients and dermatologists both report seeing a healthy glow almost immediately after the procedure occurs, which quickly translates into clearer, smoother skin. Since collagen production occurs naturally and at the cellular level, it takes about 6 weeks to see improvement in fine lines, wrinkles and scars. Most importantly, fractional microdermal needling can be used on anyone and lacks the side effects and long recuperation associated with other methods, including laser treatment. Improvements can last for several years, but for skin rejuvenation an annual “refresher ” should be considered.

Water’s Edge Dermatology reports that they chose to add fractional microdermal needling to their repertoire in order to better serve patients who were either ineligible for other procedures, such as laser treatment, or could not afford them.

“Although, this technology doesn’t replace the results from laser treatments, we found that we had many patients that either could not afford laser treatments or couldn’t have it due to their darker skin tones,” said Kimberly Van Keuren, Director of Cosmetic Services. “We want our patients to feel confident again & this minimally invasive technology significantly enhanced self esteem & gave our patients a great solution for their skin problems. It’s one of my personal favorite services.”

So far, the procedure has reportedly had great success with a number of Water’s Edge Dermatology’s patients.

Currently, six of Water’s Edge Dermatology’s clinics offer fractional microdermal needling: Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Stewart, Port St. Lucie and St. Lucie West. While a full correction typically takes four to six separate treatments, the number of clinics offering the promotion, as well as the reduced cost of the treatment make this an advantageous opportunity for patients looking for an affordable way to get smoother, healthier, younger-looking skin.

About Water’s Edge Dermatology

Water’s Edge Dermatology has experienced practitioners and uses the latest technology to help patients seeking help with their various skin issues. The center offers both medical and cosmetic services, treating spider veins, wrinkles, acne, skin infections and more. To learn more, visit http://www.wederm.com.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Kimberly Van Keuren, Director of Cosmetic Services & Brand Strategy