“ETA looks forward to co-locating with IWCE to bring world-class training and certification in the latest technologies to technicians from around the world gathered in Las Vegas,” said ETA President Teresa Maher, CSS.
Greencastle, IN (PRWEB) October 21, 2014
Education Forum is the focal point for technical and educational professionals to discover emerging technologies with leading manufacturers, collaborate with industry experts, and participate in unparalleled professional development opportunities with industry experts.
The ETA Education Track sessions at IWCE include:
- Competence - The Service Advantage - Why do we need to be tested? Come find out what qualifies as certification in our industry and why it is important.
- Certified Service Center - Differentiate Your Service From the Competitors - Learn how to become certified by the Consortium of Certified Service Centers to meet or exceed the specific criteria set forth in 10 different business best practices that have proven to be clear indicators of overall service excellence.
- Telecom Wiring and Termination Techniques – Learn about the wiring and termination practices that need to be followed so that the telecom and radio communication site installations will be neat and efficient. Also, the trouble areas and pitfalls in installation wiring will be pointed out so that they will not be a problem in future installations.
- Fiber Optic Sensing - Fiber Optic Sensing has moved out of the lab into everyday applications. Its advantages over traditional methods and the lack of qualified technicians to set up, operate, and maintain the fiber optic sensing systems in a broad spectrum of industries will be discussed.
- Digital Video at Length: Extending Uncompressed Digital Video Connections to 100 Meters and Beyond - With analog infrastructure all but gone, the ability to deploy point-to-point connectivity solutions that support digital A/V at critical middle distances from 20 meters to 100 meters is vital. In this presentation, participants will explore the payload characteristics, connectivity topology and essential technologies realized in HD-over-UTP and HDBaseT connectivity solutions.
- How to Effectively Use RF Protection - The manufacturers of RF filters provide to the industry a myriad of devices that are very effective if they are used correctly. The problem is that many technicians and engineers do not know what filter or device needs to be used under which circumstances. This session will explain the devices that can be used for which purposes as well as when they are effective and when they are not.
- Introduction to RFID - RFID is considered the next big phase in information technology evolution. This course will cover the essentials of RFID technology. It includes the history of RFID, the uses of RFID, the different types of RFID and their applications, along with a comprehensive view of RFID technology.
•Testing Antenna and Transmission Line Systems - This session will give an overview of when a wattmeter, Line Sweep Analyzer, and PIM tester should be used and what each can and cannot test for. With the 700 MHz channels coming to most localities, the old way of testing antennas does not adequately test for proper operation of the systems anymore.
Learn more about session presenters, hands-on training workshops and certification at http://www.educationforum.info.
About ETA: Since 1978, ETA has issued over 150,000 professional certifications that are widely recognized and frequently used in worker job selection, hiring processes, pay increases and advancements and are often required as companies bid on contracts. ETA certifications are accredited through the International Certification Accreditation Council (ICAC) and align with the ISO-17024 standard. ETA’s certifications are personal and travel with the individual, regardless of employment or status change and measure competencies of persons, not products or vendors. http://www.eta-i.org
Download this press release at –
# # #