Washington, DC (PRWEB) October 17, 2014
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS), is pleased to announce the full agenda for its upcoming virtual conference, “Private Insurance Exchanges: Bottom-Line Strategies for Insurers.” The Nov. 12 program will offer valuable lessons on where private health insurance exchanges are today, where they are heading and what the industry is expected to look like when they get there from — leading insurance executives, market consultants, financial experts, employers and vendors operating in the private exchange space.
The virtual conference’s sessions are:
- 11:00 – 11:15 a.m.: “The Private Exchange Revolution: How One Industry Leader Plans to Capture Market Share” — In opening remarks, the head of Cigna’s private exchange business will outline the strategies his company is pursuing to become a leader in private exchange enrollment.
- 11:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.: “An Overview of the Private Exchange Marketplace: Where Is It Today? Where Is It Heading?” — Experienced consultants from Strategy& (formerly Booz & Company) will describe the current status of private exchanges, review the inventory in existence today and examine which models are likely to be most attractive for future open-enrollment seasons.
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.: “The Risk and Reward for Insurers: How to Assess Your Prospects for Bottom-Line Results” — Panelists will discuss the challenges involved in pricing and marketing products on the private exchanges, including key value propositions, trade-offs for health insurers and the lessons insurers can learn from public exchanges.
- 2:15 – 3:15 p.m.: “Best Practices for Building and Operating Private Exchanges: Critical Success Strategies From Top Exchange Architects” — Panelists will identify the costly pitfalls to avoid when building and operating a private exchange.
- 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.: “Employer Case Study: Purchaser Experiences with Private Exchanges Including Mercer Marketplace” — Attendees will hear the details of real-life experiences employers have had participating in very different exchanges and learn what employers like and dislike about private exchanges.
Additionally, generous time will be allocated to answering participants’ questions.
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda, speaker biographies and how to register, visit http://aishealth.com/private-insurance-exchanges.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.