Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) October 20, 2014
Today Vetter Software, the leading cloud veterinary healthcare company, announced record results for the third quarter of 2014, highlighted by an increase in clinic count of more than 40%, as compared to the second quarter of 2014, and an expanded global footprint now reaching 23 countries.
“Our success continues to be driven by our commitment to delivering an exceptional experience for our customers,” said Sagi Solomon, CEO of Vetter Software. “We’re proud of the leadership position that we’ve achieved, and we will continue to build on that lead through product innovation, strategic partnerships and working closely with our customers.”
Highlights from Vetter Software’s third quarter results include:
- Grew clinic count by more than 40% quarter-over-quarter
- Expanded global reach into 23 countries, up from 18 in the second quarter of 2014
- Increased platform adoption, measured as the total number of patients managed, by more than 30% quarter-over-quarter
- Completed an integration with Antech Diagnostics, which automates the requisition and receipt of reference labs from Antech
- Introduced several product innovations including the ability to create custom medical note templates
- Introduced a corporate blog, which can be read at blog.vettersoftware.com
About Vetter Software
Vetter Software is the leading cloud veterinary healthcare company. Our mission is to deliver innovation that helps coordinate and improve the care and health of the world's animals. Vetter Software was founded in 2011 and is based in Santa Clara, California. To learn more about Vetter Software, please visit http://www.vettersoftware.com. Follow us on Twitter @vettersoftware and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/VetterSoftware.