Reisterstown, Maryland (PRWEB) October 20, 2014
YargaSoft today released ServAssist 1.0 for iPad®. ServAssist® for the iPad transforms the work of the Mobile Service Professional by deftly managing service calls, documentation, labor and materials while the work is in progress - rather than at the end of the job or work week.
ServAssist documents your efforts and produces a professional, customizable, electronic service ticket. This service ticket is immediately sent back to the Home Office and avoids the clutter of error-prone, handwritten paper work orders.
ServAssist reduces the dollar loss of time and materials spent that are forgotten during the course of the job. ServAssist increases cash flow because completed job orders are available to bill immediately - not at the end of the day or end of the week.
Manages service calls by:
- Showing “at a glance” what service calls are scheduled for today.
- Integrating customer information from your iPad Contacts rather than re-entering it into a form.
- Utilizing Apple and Google Maps™ for directions to the job.
- Using Siri’s® dictation feature for describing “Work Requested”, ”Work Performed”; and for searching.
Reduces errors by:
- Documenting work as the job is progressing, rather than re-creating activities after the fact.
- Ensuring the right resources for the job, with the right pricing.
- Providing your customer with an accurate, professional, legible Service Order with no scratch-outs and fewer misspelled words.
- Attaching job photos to Service Order to validate before and after results.
Reduces Costs and Increases Cash Flow by:
- Eliminating costly multipart forms. Forms cost US$500/year.
- Speeding up invoicing and cash flow by providing customers and your Home Office a completed work order emailed immediately.
- Removing the problem of lost paperwork. Work order, associated photos, notes, and other data is transmitted together, and backed up automatically.
- Capturing detailed Labor and Material used as the work progresses; reducing loss due to unbilled “forgotten” items.
- Providing immediate notification to the office when a job has been completed.
Design Principles: intuitive, customizable, and complete:
- Utilizes built-in features of iPad (Mail, Maps, Calendar, Camera, Cellular, Wi-Fi, and Printers).
- Clean uncluttered user interface.
- Uses Mail to send professional, customizable Service Orders.
- Customizable resource list for accurate material and labor items.
- Uses Apple Maps or Google Maps™ for navigation to customer address
- Integrates to iTunes® account, iCloud®, and Dropbox™ for backup and restore
Pricing and Availability
ServAssist 1.0 is available in the iTunes App Store with an introductory price of $9.99 per copy. The regular price for the app will be $19.99. ServAssist is designed for iPad and iPad Mini. It requires iOS 7 or IOS 8.
App Store Link:
ServAssist 1.0 is pre-customized for the IT Service Consulting Professional. Volume discounts and white-boxing opportunities are available.
A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact us.
A press kit containing screenshots, icons and other related media are available for download from here:
YargaSoft is a privately held company based in Reisterstown, Maryland. We developed our company to help small entrepreneurial contracting/service organizations streamline their business flow - from the field to the accounting office. We believe that by helping these service professionals, they can spend more time at home and build better families.
Media Inquiries: Bob Foery
Mobile: +1 (443) 956-4508
ServAssist® is a registered trademark of YargaSoft, LLC. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Siri®, iPad®, iTunes®, and iCloud® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Dropbox™ and the Dropbox logo are trademarks of Dropbox, Inc. The contents of this document are © 2014 by YargaSoft, LLC. All Rights Reserved.