Bloomington, Ind. (PRWEB) October 16, 2014
LifeRich Publishing, the supported self-publishing imprint of The Reader’s Digest Association, Inc., has released the list of 30 finalists for its inaugural Reminisce & LifeRich Memoir Writing Contest.
The finalists in alphabetical order:
- James Richard Adams, “Tears on the Face of a Clown”
- Larry J. Black, “Outside the Box”
- Lee Blattner, “Remembery”
- Kathleen Rawlings Bunton-Danielson, “A Pig in the Kitchen”
- Susan Burton, “Growing Up Susan”
- Glenn M. Cahilly, PhD, “Never So Free”
- Ben Doster, “Reflections”
- Colette Dywasuk, “Sixth of Twelve”
- Theresa Marie Eisele, “Hell City”
- William F. Engel III, “The Interview”
- Lillian Fisher, “Wednesday’s Child”
- Lisa M.L. Frank, “It’s Time”
- Michael Lee Gaff, “Fathom”
- Lisa Geovijan, DVM, “Broken Bones and Bloody Business”
- Homer L. Hall, “One Pica at a Time”
- Ellen Corcoran Hart, “Beloved Innocence”
- Janna Herron, “Stepping Stones”
- Betty Whitaker Jackson, “Rocking Chair Porch”
- Pamela Whiting Keaton, “Heartaches and Hangnails”
- Linda L. Lauby, “My Mother is an Elvis Impersonator Who Plays the Accordion
- J.R. Nakken, “Confessions of a Martian Schoolgirl”
- G. (Gordon) Lee Norbraten, “We Planned the Moon Missions: The American Dream Fulfilled”
- Jim Van Orden, “It Was My Way’
- Lisa Rehfuss, “Curious Cases”
- Glen Luther Snyder, “Hedge Apples, Thorns and Bow Wood”
- Linda Spear, “The Downsized Woman”
- David K. Townsend, “Martintucky Memoirs”
- Marjorie Weiss, “Pastorette: A Wandering Through the Strange World of Church”
- Dennis G. Wilson, “A Kid from Kasson”
- Gayle Young, “Redbirds, Roses and Ghosts”
One grand prize winner will be awarded a free LifeRich Publishing Transform publishing package and an Author Video Interview valued at more than $10,000. Additionally, one first place winner will receive a free Guide publishing package, with one second place winner picking up a free Develop publishing package.
LifeRich will release its list of ten finalists on November 14, after which a panel of judges will determine the three prize winners. Finally, the grand prize, first place and second place recipients will be revealed on Monday, December 1.
The deadline for entry in this year’s contest was August 31, 2014. For more information, including a complete list of prizes, rules and regulations, please visit http://www.liferichpublishing.com/writingcontest/. To learn more or begin publishing with LifeRich Publishing, log on to http://www.liferichpublishing.com or call 888-238-8637.
To keep up on the latest LifeRich Publishing news, including announcements about the Reminisce & LifeRich Publishing Memoir Writing Contest, Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/LifeRichPublishing and follow us on Twitter @LifeRichPub.
About LifeRich Publishing
LifeRich Publishing is the supported self-publishing imprint of the Reader’s Digest Association, Inc., in partnership with Author Solutions, LLC. LifeRich was created to provide all writers a platform for sharing their stories, recipes, advice and more. LifeRich authors will benefit from a wealth of editorial design, marketing and education resources, specially created by Reader’s Digest editors for the enrichment of these LifeSmart individuals. Books can be published in print, ebook or audio formats, with additional distribution to up to 25 million Reader’s Digest customers through its online properties.
For more information about LifeRich Publishing, or to begin publishing your book today, please call 1-888-238-8637 or log onto http://www.liferichpublishing.com.