London, UK (PRWEB) October 17, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Transmission & Distribution Summit 2014. The event will take place on November 2-4, 2014, in Las Vegas, Nevada, the United States of America.
The 13th Transmission & Distribution Summit 2014 is a premium three-day event bringing together executives from the leading transmission and distribution companies. This invitation-only and closed-door Summit will offer an informal environment for a focused debate on key new driving factors impacting the transmission and distribution sector.
Delegates will include decision makers with the job positions of Senior VPs, VPs, General Managers, Directors and Heads of Departments from the transmission and distribution industry with primary responsibility for such areas as Power Delivery, Transmission, Electrical Operation, Asset Management, Distribution, and Systems Reliability.
The Transmission & Distribution Summit 2014
Date: 2-4 November, 2014
Venue: Red Rock Resort & Spa, Las Vegas, Nevada, the U.S.
Key Topics to Be Discussed at the Summit 2014:
- Grid Modernisation – Transmission capacity expansion; implementation of smart grid communications; accelerating the implementation of intelligent infrastructure which will enhance America’s energy performance and delivery systems’ reliability
- Technology Upgrades – Limelighting integrated technologies that improve operational efficiencies and meet the demand for reliable and cleaner power
- Subsidising Transmission Projects – Tackling the financing issues related to creating novel transmission projects
- Critical Assets Protection – Combining cyber and physical security, carrying out compliance initiatives to attain standards and regulatory readiness
- Energy Efficiency – Major conditions for attaining reliable, low-cost and sustainable power supply whilst reducing carbon emissions
- Ageing Workforce Challenges – Knowledge preservation and sharing, re-estimation of the approach to attracting and retaining a professional workforce
- Regulatory Breakthroughs – Analysing the influence of regulatory activities on the electric power sector.
If you don’t want to miss the chance of meeting the industry experts and major events, register for the Transmission & Distribution Summit 2014 before the tickets are completely sold out!
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.