In 20 years+ of using phone cards, mostly in Korea, but also when I traveled to the United States on business, the service you provide with so many awesome features is just unbelievably superb. I wish your company continued success. (Mr. Jeff Wares)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) October 20, 2014
South Koreans who live abroad now have the chance to save money on their international calls to South Korea thanks to the low price offered by Koryotel.com. The rate in dollars is 1.5¢/minute to call both landlines and mobiles with the new monthly plan "South Korea 300," an alternative to prepaid phone cards. The name of the calling plan is explicit, because it includes 300 minutes for $4.49 per month.
The great aspects of "South Korea 300" calling plan are that:
- It offers the best value on the market
- Minutes included can be used for calls to both landlines or mobiles
- Orders are placed easily and online
- Payment is automatic
- No hidden fees
- The security and confidentiality standards apply to all subscribers, since the service is certified by TRUSTe
- Thank You points for free calls are awarded on each purchase
- Customer Service is available 24/7 in multiple languages
- The service is transparent and reliable as certified by BBB
- Opening an account is free
- In the account, one can check the prepaid online balance, the calling history for the last 30 days and all invoices
- PINless, Speed Dial and other features are waiting to be activated in the account at no cost
- Calling is easy, because Koryotel.com continued to simplify the process all along their years of service.
Calls to South Korea can be made from:
- any phone via access numbers (no Internet needed)
- from a computer through the Web Call app (no download needed, available in the online account)
- from an Android or iOS smartphone by using KeepCalling app from App Store or Google Play, which can be download without any cost.
The alternative to a subscription for calls to South Korea is Voice Credit. With Voice Credit, one can call at 1.9¢/minute to landlines in South Korea, or 2.9¢/minute to mobiles. With Voice Credit calls, calls can be made to more than one destination alone. So, the Voice Credit balance can be used for calls to any destination in the world at the rates advertised on the Rates page on Koryotel.com.
Koryotel.com is as flexible as possible and is adapted to different customer needs. Thus, different products have been created to welcome several categories of users, ways of payment, features to ease the calling process, Android or iOS apps for smartphones, access numbers when Internet access lacks, and so on.
For example, if 300 minutes are not enough, one can always upgrade the plan to "South Korea 500" or "South Korea 1000" at the same rate of 1.5¢/minute. And whenever necessary one can downgrade to any other below South Korea 1000. A second option is to add Voice Credit occasionally. One advantage in this case is that one can purchase any amount above $2, no matter how often they need until the subscription is renewed the following month. Another advantage is that Voice Credit never expires.
Calling South Korea or some other international destination on Koryotel.com is easy according to old customers. "In 20 years+ of using phone cards, mostly in Korea, and also when I traveled to the United States on business, the service you provided - with so many awesome features - was just unbelievably superb. I wish your company continued success. I see that you continue to make improvements still and imagine that you have a great staff of highly skilled business and telecom experienced personnel. My only disappointment is that I didn't find out about your services sooner," said Mr. Jeff Wares.
Koryotel.com is optimized for:
- Easy navigation and purchase from PC, tablet and mobile
- Secure payments via PayPal, or using any major credit/debit card
- Transaction history and other transaction details in the online account
- High accessibility due to its language selection option
- Transparency of all communication via email and media news
- Focus on maintaining privacy (TRUSTe seal on website)
What differentiates Koryotel.com from other services of the kind are the:
- KeepCalling apps for calls & SMS, available on AppStore and Google Plus.
- Web Call app for calls and SMS, optimized for PC
- Low prices and best deals regarding the value purchased
- 24/7 Support by chat, email and Help Center, in both English and Spanish
Payment conditions are other strong points of Koryotel.com. Rates are available in multiple currencies (USD, AUD, CAD, GBP, EUR), but customers can pay with any major credit/debit card or PayPal, no matter the currency selected. Cards accepted are: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. Also, Koryotel.com guarantees 100% transaction security and satisfaction.
Koryotel.com is a website and brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA. KeepCalling was listed as no.18 among the fastest growing telecom companies in the USA in 2014, with an increase of 506% from $6.7 million in 2010 to $41.0 million in 2013. KeepCalling, the mother company whose brand Koryotel.com belongs to, provides numerous telecom solutions: mobile recharges (direct top ups, airtime credit or mobile load), Voice Credit for calls and SMS, Virtual Numbers (local numbers), monthly plans for different destinations, through various ethnic websites. Presently, KeepCalling serves hundred of thousands of consumers and businesses worldwide, with a high focus on customer satisfaction.