(PRWEB) October 20, 2014
Strategic Radiology® (SR) announced today that Casper Medical Imaging (CMI) has elected to affiliate itself with the SR network of clinically advanced groups geographically dispersed throughout the US. Through this alignment, CMI will now have access to collective resources, best practices, group purchasing, patient safety, quality, subspecialized teleradiology pool, and much more.
“We’re extremely pleased to be a part of Strategic Radiology and look forward to working with our SR peers to benefit the patients, referring physicians, and hospital partner we serve in greater Casper Wyoming,” said Geoffrey Smith, MD, President of Casper Medical Imaging. “The opportunity to collaborate with like minded peer groups on issues relative to advancing the quality, patient safety, and operational efficiency of the services we all deliver is very exciting.”
“Casper Medical Imaging is a great addition to SR and represents a significant first step toward our goal of including independent radiology groups of all shapes and sizes as an integral part of our independent group practice collaborative,” said Arl Van Moore, Jr, MD, FACR, SR CEO. “We believe SR has much to offer to CMI, but perhaps more importantly, we also expect their team’s knowledge base and expertise will enhance the SR value for all member groups and the specialty of radiology.”
About Casper Medical Imaging
Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology is Casper’s only local radiology team and has been servicing Central Wyoming communities for more than 40 years. All physicians are board certified in their area of specialty and utilize a full gamut of diagnostic imaging services, including digital X-ray, CT and MRI scanning, ultrasound, mammography, DEXA, cardiac scans, and angiography. In addition to being accredited by the ACR in mammography, CT, and ultrasound, their facilities are also staffed by ASRT certified radiology technologists. Together, the physicians and staff of Casper Medical Imaging provide referring physicians and their patients with easy access to a comprehensive suite of medical imaging and interventional radiology services.
More information about Casper Medical Imaging can be found on the organization’s website, http://www.caspermedicalimaging.net.
About Strategic Radiology
SR consists of 18 geographically diverse and forward thinking US based radiology group practices representing more than 1,300 radiologists. The goal of SR is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost efficient delivery of medical imaging through an integrated approach of shared data and best practices, interchanging clinical expertise, and consolidating certain practice expenses.
More information can be found on the SR website at http://www.strategicradiology.org. Current SR members include:
- Advanced Radiology Services; Grand Rapids, MI
- Austin Radiological Association; Austin, TX
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- Charlotte Radiology; Charlotte, NC
- Diversified Radiology; Denver, CO
- Hill Medical Corporation; Arcadia, CA
- Inland Imaging; Spokane, WA
- Jefferson Radiology; Hartford, CT
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Associates of South Florida; Miami, FL
- Radiology Ltd.; Tucson, AZ
- Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates; Columbus, OH
- Southwest Diagnostic Imaging; Phoenix, AZ and affiliates Scottsdale Medical Imaging
and Valley Radiologists
- University Radiology; East Brunswick, NJ
Affiliate Members: Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY