The WiFi Baby iOS app and wireless camera is a complete monitoring solution for parents.
West Palm Beach, Fla. (PRWEB) October 28, 2014
WiFi Baby recently announced the release of their WiFi Baby iOS app, which allows parents to monitor their child at home or securely check in from anywhere on an iPhone or iPad. Available for free, the full-featured iOS baby monitor app is the latest offering from WiFi Baby, which is a leader in wireless network-enabled baby monitors. The new WiFi Baby iOS app offers superior video quality, background audio, auto-mute and noise level notifications while multitasking. The WiFi Baby app pairs with the top-reviewed WiFi Baby video monitor, a wireless camera that syncs to a home WiFi network, offers scheduled recording and is accessible with password-protection both at home and remotely. The most recent version – WiFi Baby 3 – was released in March, 2014.
“When designing our app, flexibility for parents was key,” said WiFi Baby CEO Stefanie Fox. “Unlike traditional monitors, you don’t have to carry around and keep track of yet another device. More importantly, we wanted our customers to have full use of their iPhone or iPad while still monitoring their child. The app supports background audio and notification, so you can hear and also receive noise level alerts while using other apps.”
Developed for the growing family, the app supports up to four WiFi Baby cameras on one screen with simultaneous video, audio and notifications. Parents also have peace of mind with the ability to check in from anywhere and the option for scheduled recording.
“Stability and functionality was also vital, especially for overnight monitoring,” Fox said. “Once opened, our app overrides auto-lock so your iOS device doesn’t go to sleep when you do. The WiFi Baby iOS app and wireless camera is a complete monitoring solution for parents."
Partnered together, the WiFi Baby App and WiFi Baby monitor offer the following features:
- iOS 7 minimum required; iOS 8+ compatible, optimized for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Easy Home Network Setup: Scans wireless network, finds WiFi Baby camera. Enter user name and password to complete setup on home network.
- Easy Away Mode Setup: Enter unique and secure MyWiFiBaby URL (preconfigured with WiFi Baby camera) for "away" viewing on WiFi or LTE, 4G, from anywhere.
- Background Audio: Multitask on iPhone, iPad while still hearing audio and notifications based on preference.
- Auto-Mute: WiFi Baby's microphone eliminates white noise delivering crystal clear audio. Set a minimum level (auto-mute) combined with notifications.
- Audio Boost Option: Amplifies the max level of audio so the user can clearly hear the audio when in a noisier environment (outside on patio, etc.)
- Notifications: Audio and banner alerts based on preferred audio level setting.
- Nanny Cam DVR: Set a schedule to record directly to the camera with the addition of a MicroSD card (sold separately).
- Overrides Auto-Lock: Once the app is opened, it overrides the users Auto-Lock setting whether the user is in the app or multitasking. Designed for overnight monitoring will not lock or "sleep."
- Send/Receive Settings from other iOS Device: Once app is setup, use the Send/Receive option to quickly setup all iPhones and iPads with one click.
- Expandable: Up to four WiFi Baby cameras on one screen with simultaneous video, audio, alerts - even while multitasking.
- Landscape and Portrait Video
- Audio Level Graph
- RealTime "True Color" Video, Audio 1-2 second delay
- Pinch To Zoom
- OneTouch Screen Shot
- Vertical and Horizontal Camera Image Adjustment
The WiFi Baby iOS app is now available for free on the iTunes App Store. The WiFi Baby video monitor, WiFi Baby 3 (WFB2014), is available in the U.S. at wifibaby.net, Amazon, Babies R Us, Walmart and throughout WiFi Baby's network of authorized resellers. For more information about the products mentioned in this release, please visit http://www.wifibaby.net.
About WiFi Baby
WiFi Baby is a leader in wireless network-enabled baby monitors. Founded in 2010, WiFi Baby is based in West Palm Beach, Fla.. This American company’s products and service have been featured and reviewed by TIME, CBS News, NBC News, Engadget, TUAW, Gizmodo, PC World, and multiple parenting websites.
WiFi Baby's brand recognition has grown exponentially because of WiFi Baby, a WiFi network based video baby monitor which allows parents to watch and hear their baby both at home or anywhere on a WiFi, LTE or 4G connection on iPhone, iPad,, Android, Mac or PC. The latest version - WiFi Baby 3 - was released in March, 2014.
For more information on the products WiFi Baby offers, please visit http://www.wifibaby.net.