The latest release incorporates multi warehouse inventory management for Salesforce CRM Products
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 22, 2014
AssetOptics, the leading provider of CMMS/EAM solutions build natively on the Force.com platform, today announced the availability of the latest release of its cloud computing based enterprise asset management solution, AssetOptics 2.6.
“AssetOptics 2.6 deepens the integration of our Enterprise Asset Management solution to Salesforce CRM,” said Mike Edwards, founder of AssetOptics. “The latest release incorporates multi warehouse inventory management for Salesforce CRM Products and added preventive maintenance scheduling flexibility."
AssetOptics Enterprise Asset Management for Salesforce is a native Force.com CMMS/EAM solution. AssetOptics offers core maintenance management functionality of asset management, preventive maintenance, work management, and MRO inventory management. Built on salesforce.com’s trusted enterprise cloud computing platform, AssetOptics customers realize enterprise class solution capabilities while foregoing the cost and complexity of managing expensive IT infrastructure. AssetOptics is offered through a low cost subscription-licensing model.
New features included in AssetOptics 2.6 are:
- Multi warehouse inventory management for Salesforce Products.
- Enterprise wide Service Bills of Materials that are readily accessible from service work orders.
- Copy from a library of predefined work order templates, both tasks and materials, to an existing work order.
- Specify the number of days, in advance of the PM Due Date, when the PM work order will be automatically released.
- Automatically skip Saturday or Sunday on PM Work Order Due Dates.
- Numerous mobile enhancements including photo captures and voice data entry support.
AssetOptics is a privately held company with deep domain expertise in enterprise asset management. AssetOptics Facilities, Equipment and Fleet Maintenance for Salesforce is a native Force.com application, benefiting from the reliability, scalability and performance of salesforce.com’s trusted enterprise cloud computing platform. For more information, visit http://www.assetoptics.com.