Suitcase Fusion 6 provides a central hub which integrates into modern workflows, enabling designers to focus on design versus losing time trying to find what they need.
Portland, Ore. (PRWEB) October 21, 2014
Extensis® today released Suitcase Fusion® 6, the professional-grade font manager which integrates fonts directly into the creative workflow and allows designers to get the most out of their font collections by organizing them into a single, searchable location.
Touting compatibility with last week’s release of Apple® OS X® Yosemite, and support for the industry’s most popular design applications and cloud-based archiving, Suitcase Fusion 6 provides instant access to the font tools designers need in all the places they need them.
Highlights in Suitcase Fusion 6:
- Apple® OS X® Yosemite Compatible: Apple just released Apple® OS X® Yosemite, and Suitcase Fusion 6 is ready for designers. Suitcase Fusion users are proven early adopters of technology. They will jump to the next OS ahead of others, and Suitcase Fusion 6 is fully compatible when they do.
- Optimized for Modern Workflows: Suitcase Fusion 6 is designed to tightly fit into the design workflow. Optimized for Adobe® Creative Cloud® 2014 applications and high-resolution retina-crisp font previews, this font manager is elegant, fresh and familiar.
- Fast & Reliable Activation: Suitcase Fusion 6 auto-activates fonts using plug-ins and panels for Adobe Creative Cloud 2014 applications, including Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe InDesign® and Adobe Illustrator®, as well and QuarkXPress®.
- Cloud-based Archive & Restore for Dropbox™, Google® Drive™, and more: Designers never turn off their creativity. They work whenever and wherever inspiration strikes. Now all font users will be able to keep their home and work font collections in sync using their Dropbox or Google Drive accounts. Suitcase Fusion 6 makes it easy to transfer collections between multiple workspaces with cloud-based archives & restore.
- Enhanced Fontspiration®: Built from day one to put fonts on center stage, today Suitcase Fusion 6 adds even more creative inspiration with Fontspiration. The new Fontspiration panel delivers fresh typographic samples–directly into Suitcase Fusion interface. Fontspiration joins QuickComp as another tool for juicing creative inspiration
Jim Kidwell, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Extensis noted: “Designers love fonts. In fact, the average font collection size is 4,512. And we’ve seen collections top 230,000!”
Kidwell continued: “With large font collections comes problems finding, sorting and using them. Suitcase Fusion 6 provides a central hub which integrates into modern workflows, enabling designers to focus on design versus losing time trying to find what they need.”
To learn more about all the features in Suitcase Fusion 6, click here.
See the Product in Action
For an online demo, click here
Pricing and Availability
Suitcase Fusion 6 is available immediately direct from the Extensis website (http://www.extensis.com) and also through distribution with Ingram Micro (US) and Synnex (Canada), through North American resellers and retailers (CDW.com). Estimated cost is from $119.95 US for full product; and from $59.95 US for upgrades from previous versions.
Suitcase Fusion 6 is offered in English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese. For more information, visit http://www.extensis.com/suitcase-fusion/
Celebrating more than two decades in business, Extensis® is a leading developer of software and services for creative professionals and workgroups. Their solutions streamline workflows, securely manage digital assets and fonts, and control corporate typographic branding. Used by hundreds of Fortune 5000 companies, Extensis’ award-winning server and desktop products include: Extensis Portfolio™ for digital asset management, Universal Type Server® for server-based font management, and Suitcase Fusion® for single-user font management. Founded in 1993, Extensis is based in Portland, Oregon, and the United Kingdom. For additional information, visit http://www.extensis.com
© Celartem, Inc. d.b.a. Extensis All rights reserved. Extensis and the Extensis logo mark, Suitcase Fusion, Fontspiration, Portfolio, Portfolio NetPublish, Portfolio Flow and Universal Type Server are trademarks or registered trademarks of Extensis in the United States of America, Canada, the European Union and/or other countries. This list of trademarks is not exhaustive. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Extensis or other respective owners.
Apple and Apple OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Adobe, Creative Cloud, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
QuarkXPress is a registered trademark of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries
Dropbox is a trademark of Dropbox, Inc.
Google and Google Drive are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc.