The Golden State Chapter is focused on its member community as it continues to offer them outstanding and topical educational programs along with opportunities for camaraderie and professional networking.
Los Angeles, Calif. (PRWEB) October 22, 2014
The 2014-2015 Board of Directors of The Golden State Chapter of the Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) was elected during the Chapter’s Annual Fall Conference in Ojai, California on October 13, 2014. The Golden State Chapter’s 490 members represent 250 private clubs throughout the State of California.
The CMAA is the professional association for managers of the world’s leading private clubs. The organization has more than 6,000 members and 46 chapters all over the globe, spanning the entire United States as well as Canada, South America, Australia, Europe and as far as South Africa.
The Officers of the 2014-2015 Golden State Chapter Board of Directors are:
- President – Craig Surdy, CCM, CCE, The Reserve Club, Indian Wells, California
- Vice President – Joshua Tanner, CCM, Ironwood Country Club, Palm Desert California
- Secretary/Treasurer – Steven Buck, CCM, CCE, Shady Canyon Golf Club, Irvine, California
- Immediate Past President – Frank Cordeiro, CCM – Hacienda Golf Club, La Habra Heights, California
The Directors of the 2014 - 2015 Golden State Chapter Board of Directors are:
- Jim MacDonough, The Santaluz Club, San Diego, California
- Lindsay Pizarro, CCM, Burlingame Country Club, Hillsborough, California
- Duncan Reno, CCM, Del Rio Country Club, Modesto, California
- Michael Stanton, San Luis Obispo Country Club, San Luis Obispo, California
- Christian Thon, CCM, CCE, Menlo Circus Club, Atherton, California
“The Golden State Chapter is focused on its member community as it continues to offer them outstanding and topical educational programs along with opportunities for camaraderie and professional networking,” states Crystal Thomas, MCM, CHE, Principal of Crystal Clear Concepts and Managing Director of The Golden State Chapter. “This Board of Directors will continue to enhance the programs and services that are already solidly in place,” she says.
For more information, contact:
Crystal Thomas, MCM, CHE, Managing Director