It's an IRN Summit!
London (PRWEB UK) 21 October 2014
2015 is set to be the year for oil and gas. Major developments in the energy sector are expected with Mexico, Mozambique, China, Somaliland, Brazil, Madagascar, Uruguay, Croatia, Malaysia, Norway, Suriname and Ireland amongst countries, planning to hold upstream bid rounds next year.
The Oil & Gas International Licensing 2015 Summit, hosted by global Summits organiser IRN, will bring together world energy leaders, influencers and policymakers in London to assess forthcoming bidding rounds, and debate on key issues to provide best practices on how to create an effective allocation system for investors.
This premier global event dedicated to Licensing is the only forum to give companies the opportunity to hear latest updates on licensing rounds planned in multiple locations for 2015. This platform will give delegation the chance to speak with decision makers in advance of the formal bidding process.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Selami Incedalci, General Manager, Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, Turkey
- Haddou Jabbour, Promotion Manager, ONHYM, Morocco
- Oscar Miro Quesada, Promotion & Communication Manager, Perupetro, Peru
- Salina Safiullah, Manager, Block Promotion Basin Assessment & Promotion Petroleum Resource Exploration, Petronas, Malaysia
- Marny Daal-Vogelland, Manager Petroleum Contracts, Staatsolie, Suriname
- Penelope Bradshaw-Niles, Resource Management Division, Ministry of Energy and Energy Affairs, Trinidad and Tobago
- Dorina Cinari, Director, Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, Albania
- Hazim Alramini, Director of Petroleum and Oil Shale, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Jordan
- Senior representative, NOC, Libya
- Solon Kassinis, Former Director for Energy Services, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, Cyprus
- Barbara Doric, President, Croatian Hydrocarbon Agency, Croatia
- Dritan Spahiu, Director of Policies and Development of Hydrocarbons, Ministry of Energy and Industry, Albania
- Thorarinn Sveinn Arnarson, Hydrocarbon Exploration Manager, National Energy Authority, Iceland
More information can be found on the website http://www.oilgaslicensing.com
If you wish to take part in online discussions, the official hashtag of the forum is #OGIL2015.