The event will be held back-to-back with the ILZSG Spring Meetings
London (PRWEB UK) 22 October 2014
The 19th International Lead Conference (Pb2015) will take place on 22-24 April 2015 in Lisbon, Portugal. The event is organised by the International Lead Association and is the only global conference on lead that is run by the industry, for the industry.
The event will be held back-to-back with the International Lead and Zinc Study Group (ILZSG) Spring Meetings, providing a unique opportunity to interact with governments from many of the world’s major lead producing countries.
Building on the success of Pb2013, which attracted almost 150 delegates, next year’s event will provide an authoritative and comprehensive overview of issues affecting the lead industry worldwide, including:
- Analysing recent trends in the lead market and prospects for the future
- Reviewing regulatory issues affecting the life cycle of lead
- Lead's role in achieving a sustainable society
- Using communications to create a more favourable environment in which the lead industry can prosper.
ILA is also holding a Lead Occupational Exposure Management Workshop on 22 April and is currently exploring opportunities for industry plant tours.
Save the date to avoid missing out on this opportunity to:
- Network with business colleagues and government representatives from around the world
- Listen to presentations from expert speakers and industry insiders
- Find out more about industry trends, regulatory challenges and the positive role lead plays in society
- Support ILA in its work to create a sustainable global lead industry.
For more information contact Maura McDermott