Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) October 22, 2014
To help users get up to speed on Apple’s new OS X Yosemite, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, Wiley announces the publication of 18 new books covering Apple’s latest operating system and gadgets.
Wiley’s new OS X Yosemite books include:
- OS X Yosemite For Dummies (978-1-118-99119-0, November 2014, $29.99)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY OS X Yosemite (978-1-118-99123-7, November 2014, $29.99)
- OS X Yosemite All-in-One For Dummies (978-1-118-99089-6, November 2014, $34.99)
Wiley’s new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus books include:
- iPhone Portable Genius, 2nd Edition (978-1-118-93220-9, October 2014, $25.00)
- iPhone For Dummies, 8th Edition (978-1-118-93216-2, November 2014, $24.99)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone, 2nd Edition (978-1-118-93222-3, November 2014, $24.99)
- iPhone For Seniors For Dummies, 4th Edition (978-1-118-94444-8, November 2014, $24.99)
- iPhone All-in-One For Dummies, 4th Edition (978-1-118-93218-6, November 2014, $34.99)
Wiley’s new iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 books include:
- iPad in Education For Dummies, 2nd Edition (978-1-118-94698-5, October 2014, $24.99)
- iPad Portable Genius, 3rd Edition (978-1-118-93214-8, November 2014, $25.00)
- iPad For Dummies, 7th Edition (978-1-118-93224-7, December 2014, $24.99)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPad, 3rd Edition (978-1-118-93226-1, December 2014, $29.99)
- iPad For Seniors For Dummies, 7th Edition (978-1-118-94438-7, December 2014, $24.99)
- iPad All-in-One For Dummies, 7th Edition (978-1-118-94441-7, January 2015, $34.99)
- iPad mini For Dummies, 3rd Edition (978-1-118-93352-7, January 2015, $24.99)
- iPad at Work For Dummies (978-1-118-94928-3, February 2015, $24.99)
- Office for iPad and Mac For Dummies (978-1-119-01017-3, March 2015, $29.99)
- iPad and iPhone For Musicians For Dummies (978-1-118-99116-9, March 2015, $29.99 )
Wiley’s OS X Yosemite, iPhone, and iPad books are available for purchase online and at retailers nationwide in both print and all e-book formats. Visit wiley.com for a full list of books on Apple’s Operating Systems and iOS and Apple hardware.
# # #
Wiley is a global provider of content-enabled solutions that improve outcomes in research, education, and professional practice. Wiley’s Professional Development business creates products and services that help customers become more effective in the workplace and achieve career success. It brings to life the ideas and best practices of thought leaders in business, finance, accounting, workplace learning, management, leadership, technology, behavioral health, engineering/architecture, and education to serve these communities worldwide.
Founded in 1807, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (NYSE: JWa, JWb), has been a valued source of information and understanding for more than 200 years, helping people around the world meet their needs and fulfill their aspirations. Wiley and its acquired companies have published the works of more than 450 Nobel laureates in all categories: Literature, Economics, Physiology or Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, and Peace. Wiley's global headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. The Company's website can be accessed at http://www.wiley.com.