It's a great convenience to receive quality continuing education, that directly relates to the field, that I can implement the next day all from the comfort of my own home.
Plano, Texas (PRWEB) October 22, 2014
Healthcare professionals who are looking for the convenience of completing their continuing education at home or on-the-go via laptops, tablets or mobile devices, now have access to 20 brand new, premium Seminar-on-Demand CE courses. The new courses add to HomeCEUConnection.com’s robust catalog of over 2,000 hours of CE course offerings, allowing therapy professionals to fully customize their educational experience. With such a diverse library, there’s something for everyone.
"Love it! I can meet all my requirements right from home." - Jessica Zychowicz, OTA
As an added service to their customers, HomeCEUConnection.com offers an “SOD Bundle Pack” so healthcare professionals can save money while satisfying their state’s CE requirements. All of these new 20 online or mail order continuing education courses can be purchased through the HomeCEUConnection.com’s website or by calling 1.800.554.2387:
- A Health Care Provider's Guide to Preventing Injury in Baseball
- A Health Care Provider's Guide to Preventing Injury in Soccer
- Bands, Flexibility and Balance - A Health Care Professional’s Guide for Interventions
- Cardiopulmonary Considerations for the Geriatric Patient
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: An Overview of Signs, Symptoms, Assessment & Management
- Effective Evaluation and Treatment for Common Orthopedic Diagnoses of the Upper Extremities
- Geriatric Health and Quality of Life
- Overuse Injuries in the Young Athlete
- Performance Enhancers Throughout the Lifetime: Friend or Foe
- Sensory Brain Development: Critical Information and Science Based Approaches You Need to Know
- Spinal Cord Injury-Related Neuro-Rehab: Assessment and Advanced Clinical Applications
- Spinal Cord Injury-Related Neuro-Rehab: Evidence-Based Theory and Medical Complications
- Total Ankle Replacement: Advancements and the Road Ahead
- Understanding Dementia in the Geriatric Population
"It's a great convenience to receive quality continuing education, that directly relates to the field, that I can implement the next day all from the comfort of my own home." - Erin Munafo, OT
HomeCEUConnection.com is a leader in providing quality online continuing education courses for Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapist Assistants, Speech-Language Pathologists, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Athletic Trainers, Massage Therapists, and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists.