Union, Wa (PRWEB) October 22, 2014
As fall settles in the pacific northwest, family favorite Alderbrook Resort & Spa is rounding out 2014 with special holiday festivities throughout October, November and December. Available to both guests and non-guests alike, the waterfront resort’s festive lineup of daily activities are suitable for all ages and include traditional favorites and new delights. Located on the scenic south shore of Hood Canal just two hours from Seattle and two-and-a-half hours from Portland, Alderbrook’s season-long celebrations include:
- Plump-kin Spa Party- Delight in fall with festive mini-treatments at the Spa at Alderbrook on Thursday, Oct. 30 from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. From pumpkin facials to spooky spa peels, and festive beverages and snacks, the event will prep skin for the harsh winter months ahead while raising funds for local charity Crossroads Housing. Please contact the Spa for more information and mini treatment reservations at 360.898.5520; event is open to both Resort & non-Resort guests.
- Halloween Party- Come dressed to impress and sport your spookiest attire on Friday, Oct. 31 for an evening of ghoulish delights. Featuring a special early start time, Happy Hour begins at 8:00 p.m. in the restaurant lounge and is open to guests and non-guests, 21 and older. Guests will enjoy festive live music and drink specials along with a chance to win an overnight stay, dining and Spa certificates.
- Thanksgiving Dinner- For a truly memorable Thanksgiving, celebrate the special holiday Alderbrook Resort & Spa on Thursday, Nov. 27. The award winning culinary team will prepare a delicious feast which guests can enjoy alongside friends and family. Space is limited and reservations are required. Please see here for menu and pricing.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony- Aboard the Lady Alderbrook yacht, Santa Claus along with Mrs. Claus sail to Hood Canal to light up the Holiday. Watch as the jolly man in the red suit ceremoniously kicks-off a ‘Winter Wonderland’ by flipping the switch on more than ten miles of lights adorning the Resort – including a 35-foot holiday tree and an oversized gingerbread house! Take part in the fun on Friday, Nov. 28 and enjoy complimentary hot cocoa, photos with Santa and a spectacular fireworks show.
- Cocoa Cruises and Family Photos with Santa Claus- Beginning the weekend after Thanksgiving, Santa Claus will be at the Resort each Saturday and Sunday to ring in the holiday season with family friendly activities. Every Saturday and Sunday beginning Nov. 29 until Dec. 21, guests and non-guests are invited to take photos with Santa Claus from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., with suggested donations for the photos going to a local charity. In addition, the Lady Alderbrook yacht will take to the waters of the Hood Canal for festive cruises each Saturday and Sunday complete with a no-host bar and complimentary cookies. Join Santa on the yacht on Saturdays from 2:30-4:00 p.m. and local festive carolers on the yacht on Sundays from 2:30-4:00 p.m. Both amenities are open to both guests and non-guests. Space is limited and reservations are strongly advised; $10.00 for children, $15.00 for seniors, $20.00 for adults. Please contact us at 360.898.2145 for advanced reservations.
- Christmas Brunch and Dinner- Celebrate Christmas with a festive brunch or dinner crafted by the award winning culinary team at The Restaurant at Alderbrook. Ranging from eggs benedict to a traditional carving station for brunch, to slow roasted Prime Rib and locally sourced seafood specialties for dinner, guests will be treated to a memorable dining experience. Space is limited and reservations are required. Please contact our Restaurant at 360.898.5500 for reservations.
- New Year’s Eve, 80’s Style- Flash back to the 80′s in style at Alderbrook’s annual New Year’s Eve bash. Enjoy a delightful New Year’s Eve dinner in our Restaurant followed by an evening of music, dancing, costumes and prizes! The New Year’s Eve celebration is complimentary for Resort guests and $10 for non-hotel guests.
For more information on any of the events above, please visit the resort’s event calendar. To read more about accommodations packages, visit the Specials & Packages page on AlderbrookResort.com or call (360) 898-2200.
About Alderbrook Resort & Spa:
Alderbrook Resort & Spa evokes the calming spirit of the Hood Canal. Less than two hours west of Seattle, yet a world away from the everyday, the Resort is nestled on the scenic south shore of Hood Canal and is ideal for a getaway or conference retreat. Featuring 77 luxury guest rooms and 16 private one and two-bedroom cottages, Alderbrook Resort & Spa’s thoughtfully appointed amenities include premium linens, soaking tubs, a world-class full-service spa, a waterfront saltwater pool, and a welcoming stone fireplace and library in the lobby, as well as access to over three miles of exclusive guest hiking trails, the 54-foot luxury Lady Alderbrook cruise boat, the Hood Canal Marina and a neighboring PGA-class golf course and clubhouse. Named in the “Top 100 Best in the World” hotels by Condé Nast Traveler in 2014 and ranking number one of 10 of Resorts in the Pacific Northwest by Condé Nast Traveler in 2013, the Resort also houses The Restaurant at Alderbrook, which specializes in the region’s best local seafood and world-class wines. For more information, please visit http://www.alderbrookresort.com.