Grand Rapids, Michigan (PRWEB) October 23, 2014
X-Rite Incorporated, a global leader in color science and technology, and its subsidiary Pantone LLC, today announced that it will be participating in the ExpoPlast trade show in Montreal, Canada during the fall of 2014. The company will be featuring a variety of instruments, software, services and techniques for ensuring accurate, reliable and consistent color throughout the entire plastics supply chain. X-Rite Pantone solutions will be on display at:
- ExpoPlast, featuring Quebec’s top suppliers and service providers in the plastics industry, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 19-20 November 2014
“Whether you are a masterbatcher/compounder, responsible for quality control or a plastics manufacturer,” said Mike Beering, Product Manager of X-Rite Pantone, “we have solutions that will ensure end-to-end color perfection and the ability to seamlessly communicate color data throughout the supply chain. Our lighting products, including our Judge II light booth, will also ensure that color is viewed and measured under optimum lighting conditions. We encourage visitors to stop by our stand at the show to see how these solutions can take the guesswork out of the color management process, saving precious time and money.”
X-Rite Pantone also offers an online resource called World of Plastics as a convenient way for trade show visitors or those who couldn't attend the shows to access a wide range of useful information on color measurement and management solutions for the plastics industry, including a series of educational videos and customer case studies. World of Plastics can be accessed by visiting http://www.xrite.com/worldofplastics.
The solutions to be showcased at this event include:
- Ci4200 compact benchtop spectrophotometer, serving as the foundation for operations seeking to establish a color control program or to update an existing program;
- Ci64 portable sphere spectrophotometer, a performance-driven solution for managing color at any stage of production for consistent color monitoring, efficient quality control and reduced operating costs;
- RM200QC, a pocket-sized spectrocolorimeter that can be used to compare the colors of lab samples or plastic parts in the field with reference standards, and then create reports that can be shared with supply chain partners;
- X-Rite eXact, the next-generation handheld color measurement solution that takes into account the new business needs and dynamics of a global supply chain;
- Color iMatch solution that reduces color formulation costs by using spectral matching, ensuring that consistent spectral values are employed from start to finish in the plastics specification, formulation and manufacturing process;
- Color iQC quality control software that removes the guesswork from evaluating color and increases efficiency while ensuring accurate color control;
- NetProfiler 3, an easy to use utility that allows you to verify, optimize, and certify the performance of your color measurement devices, in the lab, in the plant and throughout the color supply chain;
- Pantone Essentials, a reliable standard against which to match materials and products throughout the supply chain and to ensure accurate color specification; and,
Founded in 1958, X-Rite, Incorporated is a global leader in color science and technology. With its wholly owned subsidiary Pantone, X-Rite employs more than 800 people in 11 countries. The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Grand Rapids, Mich., with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia and service centers across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and the Americas. X-Rite Pantone offers a full range of color management solutions used by manufacturers, retailers, printers, photographers and graphic design houses to achieve precise management and communication of color throughout their processes. X-Rite Pantone products and services are recognized standards in the printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, automotive, paints, plastics, textiles and medical industries. For further information, please visit http://www.xrite.com. For the latest news, information and conversations, connect with X-Rite on LinkedIn, Vimeo, Twitter, and Facebook.
Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated, has been the world’s color authority for nearly 50 years, providing design professionals with products and services for the colorful exploration and expression of creativity. Always a source for color inspiration, Pantone also offers paint and designer-inspired products and services for consumers. More information is available at http://www.pantone.com. For the latest news, trends, information and conversations, connect with Pantone on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- # # # -
©2014 X-Rite, Inc. All rights reserved. X-Rite is a registered trademark of X-Rite, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. PANTONE® and other Pantone trademarks are the property of Pantone LLC. © 2014. All rights reserved.