(PRWEB UK) 22 October 2014
In the oil and gas industry, the Red Sea region is one attracting more and more interest in recent years; the highlight of the region is the variety of multiple offshore fields that boast an interesting assortment of geology. This, combined with major onshore hubs, brings the Red Sea region in the spotlight of global oil and gas frontiers.
Exploration is underway with Saudi Arabia planning a major multi-billion investment. At the same time, more international and national companies are looking to explore further wells for oil and gas in the Sea's underexplored waters.
IRN will soon host the Red Sea Oil & Gas Summit 2015, the first high-level meeting that will address the onshore and offshore geological landscape in the entire Red Sea region; assessing upcoming projects, as well as latest strategies and regulations. The Summit will take place on 23rd-24th February in Dubai where IRN will bring together key regional stakeholders and senior level executives from the international oil and gas community.
A distinguished panel of speakers consisting of Government Officials and Senior Executives from oil companies will present on details around:
- Red Sea’s oil and gas significance and cross-country cooperation for exploration
- Egypt’s geological prospectivity
- Eritrea’s potential as one of the most unexplored countries worldwide
- Unconventional E&P activities in Jordan
- Deep-water exploration in Red Sea
- Muglad and Melut basins in Sudan
- Political stances and investor relations in Red Sea countries
- World’s largest unconventional oil field in Saudi Arabia
- Unconventional developments in Saudi Arabia
- New offshore gas discovery in North West Red Sea
- Duba oil hub; case study on the Red Sea mega refinery
- Yemen’s new bidding round
- Yemen’s oil and gas legal and fiscal implications
- Region’s current pipeline and transportation systems and
- Hydrocarbon legal framework for Red Sea
More information about the Red Sea Oil & Gas 2015 Summit are available on the website http://www.redseasummit.com