Singular customers who used its Creative Optimization Wizard during the product’s beta stage were able to nearly double the click-through rates for creative running on iOS.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 23, 2014
Singular, the most advanced SaaS mobile marketing platform, today announced the launch of the Singular Creative Optimization Wizard, helping marketers optimize ad creatives in mobile advertising campaigns running across all of the top ad networks and publishers. Now available as an integrated module within the company’s SaaS platform, the Creative Optimization Wizard is the industry’s first solution to provide in-depth analysis and insight into the performance of mobile ad creative with live data points from more than 100 different ad sources.
Singular already enables marketers to unify and analyze their entire mobile marketing operations through a single dashboard, allowing them to optimize campaigns by cost, LTV, ROI, ad placement, a myriad of targeting parameters, and other KPIs to drive maximum return on investment. With the Creative Optimization Wizard, marketers can now identify the best and worst performing creative assets for each campaign in real time based on full-funnel analysis of CTR, conversions, CPC, CPI, ARPDAU, ROI or whatever KPI matters most to their business.
Singular customers who used its Creative Optimization Wizard during the product’s beta stage were able to nearly double the click-through rates for creative running on iOS, experiencing an average lift of 91% over a 3 month time period.
Singular’s Creative Optimization Wizard empowers mobile marketers to:
- Construct a comprehensive and unified creative data set from activities in all the major ad networks and publishers and discover the impact of ad creatives by country, gender, operating system and other targeting segments
- Avoid spending extra ad dollars in user acquisition costs by optimizing ad creative performance to increase conversion rates or business-specific goals
- Visualize and assess creative performance trends over time and be able to intelligently detect fatiguing creatives before it’s too late
- Employ image recognition technology to group similar creatives together based on graphics, text or video, and counteract the duplication effects of ad networks
- Measure and analyze the effect of copy or image differences (e.g. localization efforts) in otherwise similar creative units
- Drill down deeper into the performance data of creative assets using intelligent filtering and groups.
“The feedback we’ve gotten on the Creative Optimization Wizard is incredibly positive,” said Gadi Elishavov, CEO and Co-founder of Singular. “Creative is such a critical factor in the mobile advertising mix, and yet there are no tools available today to help marketers understand how their creatives are performing across multiple campaigns. With our Creative Optimization Wizard, marketers can see what images and graphics are working best for which audiences, and art directors can test and iterate different concepts for efficacy. The impact is both immediate and significant.”
Top grossing app developer Storm8 was among several prominent customers using Singular’s Creative Optimization Wizard during the product’s beta program. Commented James Peng, Head of User Acquisition and Monetization at Storm8, “With transparency and reporting granularity becoming crucial in the new era of mobile performance marketing, Singular’s Creative Optimization Wizard provides us the clarity that we need, allowing us to invest in winners, cut underperforming creatives, and match the right creative to the right audience to deliver optimal performance."
Singular is re-inventing the way companies manage their mobile marketing operations. The company’s intelligent SaaS platform enables mobile marketers to unify, analyze and optimize all of their marketing channels through a single dashboard, without an SDK required. Through the platform’s proprietary data algorithms, marketers can finally make informed decisions based on ROI and uncover never before seen insights that are imperative for marketing optimizations, all in an automated manner that replaces today’s inefficient manual processes. Founded in 2014 by former members of Onavo’s senior management team, Singular is funded by General Catalyst Partners and headquartered in San Francisco, with an R&D office in Tel Aviv. For more information, visit http://www.singular.net.
# # #
Fluid PR & Communications