(PRWEB) October 27, 2014
GP software.travel, software development company behind GP Travel Platform, released the 6.5 version of the product on October 3, 2014. From now on, GP users will experience improved usability, better flights and hotels search, wider choice of travel suppliers, enhanced security and other handy features.
New Modules Added to the GP Travel Platform
Integration of Teletrain railway tickets will let users easily enquire about the schedule and ticket prices for trains departing from Russia, CIS and the Baltic states. Aeroexpress transfers will facilitate the search for flights to and from the main Moscow airports. By integrating Amadeus hotels, GP software.travel gives its clients an opportunity to select from more than 300,000 hotels and 288 hotel chains in 195 countries. And the integration of AutoEurope module is supposed to help users hire a car which fits best their preferences, departure and arrival dates.
“We usually receive lots of favorable reviews after adding new modules and suppliers. To make the platform even more helpful for our end users, we strive to continuously enrich it with powerful and up-to-date services,” says Maria Bondarenko, Product Manager, GP software.travel.
“GP software.travel team understands that it’s the potential not to miss, and that’s another reason why popular flights and hotel providers are regularly added to our platform. This update is also about several functionality tweaks that will let users search for flights and hotels even more conveniently,” continues Maria.
Apart from the hot-off-the-press new suppliers, the functionality of the GP Travel Platform has also been upgraded. The major enhancements include:
- Ability to select providers of additional services like the hotel or the tour operator, and customize the corresponding service fees;
- Flight search with flexible dates. Users will not only see the best prices but also the detailed info about flights within the nearest ±3 days, which will lead to more informed flight selection;
- Comfortable and intuitive presentation of the flights and hotel prices;
- Guaranteed security of the clients’ personal data due to the passport data encryption;
- Ability to pay directly at the hotel during check-in or check-out;
- Ability to add details of the Frequent Flyer Program in user profiles;
- API improvements for better transfer of orders information.
To see all these features in action, please contact your account manager and upgrade your GP Travel Platform to version 6.5. To stay tuned for the future updates follow GP software.travel on Twitter @softwaretravel.
About GP software.travel
Founded in 2002, by now GP software.travel has successfully implemented more than 450 travel projects, and performed over 250 custom integrations of the clients’ software with the products from multiple international suppliers. 12 years of travel industry specialization alongside with a solid track record in the development of innovative solutions, led to the development of the GP Travel Platform. It’s a powerful tool for the automation of travel business that can be customized to match the needs of online travel agencies, tour operators, airline companies, meta-search portals or destination management companies.
To find out more about the company’s services, visit http://www.software.travel or contact them via sales(at)software(dot)travel.