We believe My Outside General Counsel fills a need in the market for high-quality, fixed-fee legal services and will help small- to mid-sized businesses minimize risk and achieve their goals.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) October 27, 2014
Law firm Eno Martin Donahue, LLP has launched “My Outside General Counsel™,” a fixed-fee legal service that provides small- to mid-sized businesses with all the benefits of having in-house legal counsel without the expense. This comprehensive service helps to create cost certainty for smaller businesses looking to manage the myriad legal requirements surrounding general corporate, employment and regulatory law.
When a business does not need, or have the budget for, a full-time in-house attorney, My Outside General Counsel functions as the organization’s general counsel. As an extension of the management team, Eno Martin Donahue assesses and minimizes a company’s overall legal risk by:
- Ensuring business structure and founder’s agreements are air tight
- Performing a corporate compliance check
- Reviewing employment procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
- Reviewing contracts, agreements, and leases
- Providing real-time access to a team of lawyers, paralegals, and research assistants to help manage legal requirements and achieve your business goals
The program was spearheaded by Eno Martin Donahue Partner Matthew C. Donahue, a seasoned business law attorney who represents early stage and established companies throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire. “We understand that more and more clients are looking for cost certainty, and high legal fees can deter some smaller companies from seeking proper legal counsel,” commented Donahue. “We believe My Outside General Counsel fills a need in the market for high-quality, fixed-fee legal services and will help small- to mid-sized businesses minimize risk and achieve their goals.”
My Outside General Counsel is supported by:
- Unlimited telephone and e-mail access to a lawyer or paralegal
- Monthly 30-minute conference calls
- 10 hours of legal research annually
- 3 advocacy letters annually—letters written on your behalf by our attorneys concerning pending matters regarding your business
- Quarterly newsletters on legal issues facing your business
- An annual client seminar that addresses the critical and timely legal issues impacting business today
About Eno Martin Donahue, LLP
Founded in 1887, Eno Martin Donahue, LLP is a multi-practice law firm focused on key areas of business law including corporate and business, residential and commercial real estate, land use and environmental issues, employment, and tax. Headquartered in Lowell, MA, the firm serves clients from Boston to Southern New Hampshire with the same expertise found in larger firms, but at affordable cost. With both innovative fixed-fee and hourly rate programs that offer fee transparency, the firm is helping to set the standard for a new generation of attorneys and law firms.