With GoldStar CMS, we have reached new heights. GoldStar CMS is a business enabler for our dealer customers, allowing them to put more buyers into more vehicles.
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) October 23, 2014
Spireon, the leading innovator of Mobile Resource Management (MRM) and Business Intelligence Solutions that connect companies to their mobile assets and workforces, today introduced GoldStar CMS, a revolutionary new collateral management platform that helps vehicle finance companies dramatically reduce the time and costs related to funding and servicing automobile loans.
GoldStar CMS, the next generation of Spireon’s award-winning GoldStar GPS, goes beyond simple vehicle tracking to provide the new industry standard for collateral management. The powerful and intuitive software solution features an intuitive user interface and tools designed to help simplify the loan process for dealers and lenders, allowing them to process more loans more quickly.
“Spireon has been a leader and innovator in vehicle finance for the past decade, enabling more than 3 million buyers to secure vehicle loans,” says Marc Brungger, Spireon’s CEO. “With GoldStar CMS, we have reached new heights. GoldStar CMS is a business enabler for our dealer customers, allowing them to put more buyers into more vehicles.”
GoldStar CMS features a visual data-rich dashboard, which allows dealers to see at a glance the status of devices, renewals, usage, recent alerts and top device usage, then drill down to take action on alerts before a problem escalates. Additional features include:
- Mobile VIN Scanner: A smartphone app that allows dealers to scan a vehicle identification number (VIN) and automatically populates a vehicle’s year, make and model into their GoldStar system. This new app removes the manual-entry process that takes significant time and introduces errors.
- Reference Genie™: An innovative, less-invasive new way for dealers to check a customer’s references (work, home address, etc.) based on the locations they frequent instead of manual phone calls. Reference Genie’s patent-pending automated process speeds up reference checks by removing the human element, improving privacy and accuracy.
- Location Genie™: A solution that helps dealers forecast reliable collection locations at any given time and day for repossession purposes. Dealers can select data over 30, 60 or 90 days to determine the most likely location based on historical data, helping reduce time and cost associated with vehicle recovery.
- Group commands: Allows dealers to create groups of vehicles and assign common policies and rules for GeoFences, heartbeats, delinquency alerts and more. Group commands allow dealers to get set up more quickly, speeding the loan process for them and their customers.
- Device health tools: Checks factors that impact the overall health of the location device, including car battery strength, and strength of cellular signal and GPS signal. This tool is designed to help dealers know if action is needed, such as tracking a vehicle with a dead battery.
- Variable heartbeats: Pings a device in intervals based on the dealer’s preference, providing around the clock locations over time for a vehicle. This helps speed reference checks and allows dealers to process loans more efficiently.
- Custom reports: The dealer can select reports and alerts that make the most sense to their business, including the establishment of bulk GeoFences, quick fences and more.
GoldStar CMS is based on Spireon’s award-winning NSpire M2M Business Intelligence Platform and backed by industry’s first Pure Gold Performance guarantee that ensures 99.9 percent uptime. Built from the ground up, NSpire is a cloud-based environment comprised of best-in-class servers, databases, networks and data centers. Today, Spireon has more than 1.9 million active subscribers on the platform and collects more than 5 billion data events each year from multi-vertical markets.
“GoldStar CMS was designed to be brilliantly simple,” says Jim Brady, chief product officer at Spireon. “By using the NSpire platform as the starting point, we are able to deliver to dealers a collateral management solution that is powerful, responsive and easy to use, allowing them to better serve their buyers. No other solution can match the capabilities that Spireon is bringing to market with GoldStar CMS.”
Learn more about GoldStar CMS by visiting http://www.goldstarcms.com.
Spireon, Inc., is at the summit of business intelligence and committed to going higher. Headquartered in Irvine, CA, the company emerged in 2011 as the industry leading Mobile Resource Management (MRM) company as a result of the merger of ProconGPS, Inc. with Enfotrace GPS, Inc. and Procon Fleet Services, LLC., the top three providers in the MRM space. Spireon connects companies to their mobile assets and workforce through game changing information platforms, giving them the power to manage actionable business intelligence. Inspiring companies to reach new heights with powerful Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based tools, Spireon provides a sturdy foundation on which to optimize performance.
Learn more at http://www.spireon.com