Newly Revised 2014 HIPAA Policies for Covered Entities and Business Associates Now Available for Instant Download from hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) October 24, 2014
The healthcare experts at hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com are now offering newly revised HIPAA policies for both Covered Entities and Business Associates that are seeking to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. Available for instant download, the documentation has been thoroughly researched and developed by healthcare veterans with years of security and compliance expertise. When purchasing the HIPAA policies today, health care organizations will receive a comprehensive packet containing the following documents:
- HIPAA Information Security Policies and Procedures Manual
- HIPAA Information Systems Hardening Checklists
- HIPAA Disaster Recovery Plan
- HIPAA Handbook & Reference Manual
- HIPAA Security Awareness Training PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation
- HIPAA Security Awareness Training Manual & Employee Quiz
- HIPAA Security Rule & Privacy Rule Checklist & Readiness Assessment
- HIPAA Risk Assessment Template
- Essential HIPAA Forms
- Additional HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- And much more!
Avoiding costly fines and penalties from the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) begins by putting in place high-quality healthcare documentation, such as the HIPAA policies for Covered Entities and Business Associates available for instant download. With growing regulatory compliance mandates for HIPAA being pushed heavily by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, it’s time to get serious about healthcare compliance, and it begins by obtaining, adopting, and implementing broad-based, enterprise leading HIPAA policies for covered entities and business associates today. Becoming compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act can be incredibly challenging and time-consuming, which is why the HIPAA policies for Covered Entities and Business Associates is just what the doctor ordered!