Lapeer, MI (PRWEB) October 24, 2014
CNC Jobs Inc. is proud to announce the partnership between CNCJobs.Net and CNCZone.Com! As of November 1st, 2014 two of the largest manufacturing resources have come together to provide you with a user friendly and remarkable online experience. This partnership will allow you to discuss manufacturing with your peers, search for jobs, post positions and classifieds as well as build your company brand by advertising on both websites! With millions of members visiting both sites annually, it was natural for both companies to combine their resources and create a “One-Stop Shop” for manufacturing and technology. This partnership will expand the horizons for all members of the manufacturing community globally. See below a more detailed list of what this partnership means to you!
As of November 1st, 2014 - Anyone visiting either site:
- Can seek Manufacturing and Technology information through a 24 hr. “Live” discussion forum with colleagues of every skill level.
- Read current Manufacturing and Technology trends and news through Blogs.
- Seek Employment through the #1 Manufacturing and Technology specific Job Board
- Build your brand by advertising company products and services on both sites reaching over a half million manufacturing professionals monthly.
- Post Job descriptions on the only Manufacturing and Technology specific Video Supported Job Board.
- Interact through all the top social networks relating to Manufacturing and Technology.
- Post Classified Ads on the #1 Forum for Manufacturing Professionals.
- Upload resumes and video resume profiles through the only Manufacturing Specific Video Supported Job Board.
- Client companies can Video Prescreen candidates, and schedule live Video Interviews utilizing the latest live streaming video technology.
- Can seek out education and skill training from our list of skill centers and higher educational facilities specific to Manufacturing and Technology.
With one click to either CNCJobs.Net or CNCZone.com you will be able to access all of the above features and much more, making this partnership a true “One-Stop Shop” when it comes to anything related to Manufacturing & Technology! We will continuously be adding new features so keep checking back with us for more exciting announcements.